Robert Plant @Preservation Hall- New Orleans

Crescent City Jam Sessions

After their set at Jazz Fest this year in New Orleans, BOJ members, Robert Plant, Buddy Miller and Patti Griffin joined the Preservation Hall Band for a jam session.

I was too exhausted to make it after spending all day at Jazz Fest...but I did find this link (above) on Robert's site.

No, it is NOT Zep and you do have to listen to several songs before Robert begins singing...but his rendition of "Nature Boy" is absolutely haunting!

I had heard from others it was a major goosebumps moment.

I am sorry I missed it live. He ROCKED Jazz Fest!

1227.gif

Crescent City Jam Sessions

After their set at Jazz Fest this year in New Orleans, BOJ members, Robert Plant, Buddy Miller and Patti Griffin joined the Preservation Hall Band for a jam session.

I was too exhausted to make it after spending all day at Jazz Fest...but I did find this link (above) on Robert's site.

No, it is NOT Zep and you do have to listen to several songs before Robert begins singing...but his rendition of "Nature Boy" is absolutely haunting!

I had heard from others it was a major goosebumps moment.

I am sorry I missed it live. He ROCKED Jazz Fest!

1227.gif

Download link to Plant's songs, Nature Boy & Rich Woman

• 4 months later...

New Orleans Jazz Fest 2012...Looks like a good one again. With the line up makes you wonder who else will show up:-)

http://www.nojazzfest.com/

http://lineup.nojazzfest.com/

Girl,

I have been hearing all kinds of CRAZY CRAZY rumors!

I know I will be there as much as possible!

I love going on first Friday...it is almost like "back in the day" on that day....

BUT it looks like 2nd weekend will be the time to be there!

With the Eagles and Foos playing it will be a packed weekend!

Hi Bayougal65 and Rock Historian,

I hope I can make it. I start a new job on January 9th, so hopefully I can get down for at least a weekend...and yes I would love to get together:-) I'll reach out to justawoman as she is from the area as well!

Archived