New Led Zeppelin: Dazed & Confused program on BIO tonight (11pm EST) US

reids

New Led Zeppelin: Dazed & Confused Documentary on BIO tonight (11pm EST) in the US.

It repeats at midnight (as well).

www.biography.com

http://www.biography.com/video.do?name=weboriginals&bcpid=1811456834&bclid=1740131479&bctid=1713669510

(for a clip from the program)

R B)

Benji Le Fevre (after finding Bonham dead): "I told Jimmy & Robert, don't go up there, you don't need to see this, but......

...he died."

Thats just 'chilling' to me, damn!

Thanks for the info. I am not sure if this is a brand new documentary or one I have already seen before, but I am going to look it up and DVR it regardless.

If you check the original thread you'll see there's two Zeppelin programs being broadcast on the Biography channel tonight. The second one (Led Zeppelin: Dazed and Confused), which airs at 10 pm ET, is evidently the new one.

ok. :)

I looked in the news forum sections and the pre/post sections, which have had the most traffic and didn't see anything recently in either, so I posted here. Was just trying to share the word...

Yes.

There are two documentaries/specials on BIO tonight.

One has previously aired before many times and the other (Dazed & Confused) is a new (2011) special, which now airs at 10pm and repeats at 11pm EST, 2am EST tomorrow morning as well as 3am EST tomorrow morning.

R B)

If you check the original thread you'll see there's two Zeppelin programs being broadcast on the Biography channel tonight. The second one (Led Zeppelin: Dazed and Confused), which airs at 10 pm ET, is evidently the new one.

This one that's on now is ok but there's some big mistakes.

They show a shot of Keith Relf and say it's a young Robert Plant.

This one that's on now is ok but there's some big mistakes.

They show a shot of Keith Relf and say it's a young Robert Plant.

Too bad. Seems like that sort of stuff would be caught during editing by someone that actually knows their Zeppelin/Yardbirds.

I was a bit dissapointed with it. I was lost and really didn't show Zeppelin as they were. It was a bunch of pictures, random interviews, and video, and a rushed ending. It came from Led Zeppelin IV to Bonham's death in just a few minutes.

There even wasn't audio of Zeppelin! It was all bad backing tracks.

To little talk about Led Zeppelin live and how their music progressed until the end.

Basically

1. Introduction

2. Yardbirds for like 5 minutes

3. Jimmy Page forming the band (like 10 minutes)

5. 3 minutes of Bron Yr Aur and Headly Grange

6. How Led Zeppelin "borrowed" from other artists (like 2 minutes)

7. Led Zeppelin 4 and Stairway to Heaven (like 5 minutes)

8. Physical Graffiti, Karac's death, and Bonham's death - like 4 minutes

9. Post Zeppelin - like 10 minutes

10. Interviews, video footage, and pictures - around 20 minutes.

There was really no good, juicy info in there

Is the one where Tony Palmar is interviewed and he is talking about what tours were really like. He traveled with them at one point at Jimmy's request. If this is the same, I have it on DVD.

Archived