WHAT IF?

BIGDAN

I do believe that Aliens, if favourably pro human, would plot up in or close to London, even if only for the West End Night Life, they might find the diversity to their inquisitive minds attractive to the point of addiction. I just hope they dont develope a taste for Cockney Flesh, i know it would taste diverse as we eat Indian, Chineese, Afro-Carribean as well as Jellied Eels and Pie and Mash, mustn't forget Kebab and Fish and Chips as well, i bet we taste real nice, better than the Jocks who taste of Whisky, Porridge and Deep Fried Mars Bars. :blink::lol:

Hi Danny

London gets everything already! You've already got the Olympics to look forward to! :P Nothing ever happens in rural Staffordshire. If they arrived they could land near me in the countryside where there's plenty of space for them. They could park their flying saucers illegally in the field down the road from me with the members from the 'travelling community'. It will be months or probably even years before the local council moves them on. ;)

Magic

i bet we taste real nice, better than the Jocks who taste of Buckie, Porridge and Deep Fried Mars Bars.

FTFY.

Human flesh is supposed to taste a bit like chicken, isn't it? How ironic it would be if they acquired the taste, colonised the planet, and farmed us so they could serve us up as fast food. I think everyone assumes they would be about the same size as us, but they might actually be a lot bigger, and if so, they wouldn't want to be messing around with poxy little bits of KFC, would they?

The existing KFC joints would however come in handy as a fully-formed infrastructure to facilitate their feeding frenzy, although of course they'd need bigger boxes. And buckets. :(

^ Hi mate, good to see you here :thumbsup:

Yes I think I saw that too, but there are so many of them tucked away on those insomniac channels, aren't there? But it goes to show that there's a market for them. There are clearly more of us nutters around than the cynics would have you believe, so let's all wave our freak flags high, eh? :banana:

yep, they would keep it under wraps if they could.

but i was talking about if , oh i don't know, a massive ship just landed right in the middle of a city, or some such. you know, like it couldn't be hushed up. that's when i think the world would stop. because there would be no maybes anymore.

Spielberg would sue over copywrite. :o

I think you are right, the world would stop,fcuk now you have me thinking. :Thinking:

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Danny

London gets everything already! You've already got the Olympics to look forward to! :P Nothing ever happens in rural Staffordshire. If they arrived they could land near me in the countryside where there's plenty of space for them. They could park their flying saucers illegally in the field down the road from me with the members from the 'travelling community'. It will be months or probably even years before the local council moves them on. ;)

Magic

Hi Magic,

I'll swap you the Olympics for a Travellers Camp, in the long run it would cost much less. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Are you having trouble with Diddycoys?

FTFY.

Human flesh is supposed to taste a bit like chicken, isn't it? How ironic it would be if they acquired the taste, colonised the planet, and farmed us so they could serve us up as fast food. I think everyone assumes they would be about the same size as us, but they might actually be a lot bigger, and if so, they wouldn't want to be messing around with poxy little bits of KFC, would they?

The existing KFC joints would however come in handy as a fully-formed infrastructure to facilitate their feeding frenzy, although of course they'd need bigger boxes. And buckets. :(

Hi Bouillon,

Never got the feeling i was eating Chicken mate, Kippers would be more near the mark. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I think they would spit roast the women, put the men on kebab hooks and barbecue the kids on skewers. :o

Hi Bouillon,

Never got the feeling i was eating Chicken mate, Kippers would be more near the mark. :o;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I think they would spit roast the women, put the men on kebab hooks and barbecue the kids on skewers. :o

:lol:

I dunno how they'll cook us, BIGDAN, but I just hope they kill us first.

You'd assume frying would be out of the question, since their superior knowledge would have led them to abandon that unhealthy method millions of years ago.

The worst thing would be if they skinned us and boiled us alive, like they do with cats in China :o

The main reason according to 'experts' on that documentary and the main conclusion is Aliens would be here to harvest our natural resources and indeed wipe us out of course in the process :mellow:

It was quite a scary vision actually watching it tbh, and seeing how we and all our 'defences' could do nothing to stop it, just try and survive and evolve again in the hope that we could overtake the alien mainframe and 'make them retreat'...

Isn't it supposed to taste like that other pink meat?

They call it "Long Pork, after all"!

Anybody remember the Outer Limits episode; "To Serve Man"?

Sorry, that was a Twilight Zone episode. But, I agree it was a classic.

"It's a cookbook!" Great line. :) missy

:lol:

I dunno how they'll cook us, BIGDAN, but I just hope they kill us first.

You'd assume frying would be out of the question, since their superior knowledge would have led them to abandon that unhealthy method millions of years ago.

The worst thing would be if they skinned us and boiled us alive, like they do with cats in China :o

Hi Bouillon,

My thought is maybe they might Microwave some of us, seems a healthy and humane and sophisticated way of cooking us doesnt it?

But boiling alive is not to my liking at all, i dont even like a hot bath.

Could you imagine the menu in an Alien Restaurant.

Starters=Irishmans Fingers in Swedish Sweatbreads.

Main Course=Braised Turk Buttock in Red Wine Sauce, Boiled Potatoes, Peas and Cockney Giblet Gravy.

Desert=Indian Coolie in Raspberry Sauce.

Coffee and Cheese Board and French Toe Scrapings.

I think i would give it a try, wouldnt you?

Maybe a new topic is called for hey?

Kind Regards, Danny

Yeah, I'll try anything once....except this, maybe:

BARF

EDIT: unless they were Brigitte Bardot's :wub:

I take is Sir liked the rest then? :lol:

Would you like some Spannish Dandruff Snuff served in a Jocks Scrotum? :o

Kind Regards, Danny

I take is Sir liked the rest then? :lol:

Would you like some Spannish Dandruff Snuff served in a Jocks Scrotum? :o

Kind Regards, Danny

Look, I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off.

Hi Slave,

I think Bouillon pushed the envelope to much for admins taste, and i did warn him.

Be good. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

was it something he posted in that " thread " thread? i see it has gone too.

pity, i liked that thread, and i thought things were very happy there yesterday :unsure:

what if nobody ever heard of -sarah jarosz before? a youngster...a bluegrasser, but my neighbor says she is gonna make some good records over the next ten yrs. its just like goin back to page and plants/unledded, but check out her record, its cool and out of this world.

Archived