Hello

Guest Enrique Velez

Guest Enrique Velez

Hello everyone!

My names Enrique, I'm From San Francisco and 20 yrs old.

Started listening to Zep about 2yrs ago and i haven't looked backed.

Buckethead was the reason i started playing guitar 2 yrs ago, but Jimmy Page is the reason why i haven't quit! Cant get enough of that mans music.

Look forward to meeting some of you.

Hello everyone!

My names Enrique, I'm From San Francisco and 20 yrs old.

Started listening to Zep about 2yrs ago and i haven't looked backed.

Buckethead was the reason i started playing guitar 2 yrs ago, but Jimmy Page is the reason why i haven't quit! Cant get enough of that mans music.

Look forward to meeting some of you.

Hello Enrique. :wave:

Nice to meet you and welcome to the best Zep site around!

I'm not sure how your post got overlooked, but there are a lot of friendly members here. :)

It's great to have younger people discover the band. Jimmy is my favorite too and has been since ---well we can leave age out of this, can't we? :lol:.

I saw your post over in the photo section inquiring about Zep wallpaper. I can't help you there (computer idiot) but there is a thread right here under Meet and Greet about different desktop pics. Is that what you're asking about? You can probably get an answer there if you repost your question.

Have fun navigating the site. There is a ton of info, interesting stories, opinions and of course, fabulous photos!

..................... Missy

Greetings and welcome to the site...even if you are a Giants fan.

But congrats on your World Series win...at least you guys kept the Phillies or Yankees from winning it again. At least I'll always have 2002, when my Angels stopped Barry Bonds from getting his hands on the trophy.

Guest Enrique Velez

Hello Enrique. :wave:

Nice to meet you and welcome to the best Zep site around!

I'm not sure how your post got overlooked, but there are a lot of friendly members here. :)

It's great to have younger people discover the band. Jimmy is my favorite too and has been since ---well we can leave age out of this, can't we? :lol:.

I saw your post over in the photo section inquiring about Zep wallpaper. I can't help you there (computer idiot) but there is a thread right here under Meet and Greet about different desktop pics. Is that what you're asking about? You can probably get an answer there if you repost your question.

Have fun navigating the site. There is a ton of info, interesting stories, opinions and of course, fabulous photos!

..................... Missy

Thanks and it's nice to meet you. Ive been spending alot of time on this site and Ive already found some really amazing things about the band i didn't know. Thanks for the info and ill be sure to check that thread out. Thanks again!

Guest Enrique Velez

Greetings and welcome to the site...even if you are a Giants fan.

But congrats on your World Series win...at least you guys kept the Phillies or Yankees from winning it again. At least I'll always have 2002, when my Angels stopped Barry Bonds from getting his hands on the trophy.

Haha...Yeah I am a Giants fan and I'm still slightly bitter about that 2002 WS. lol. Thanks for the Welcome and good luck to your Angels, that Weaver kid has one hell of an arm. Cheers!

Archived