Immigrant song, vocal cover

MicRollinz

4 members have voted

1. 1. Thumbs up or down

• up
    • down
    • NA/ not sure/ defer

I just hope that you have very tolerant neighbors. This was an amazing array of over-yelled false notes. The same counts for the Pink Floyd cover on your youtube account. Sorry for the harsh criticism, you may be a very nice person, but you need singing lessons.

Love harsh crit, it's the only way you can get better. I'm still pretty green at this, and these are all 1st take recordings, and yes I do need to learn more about signing, so thanks for your imput. ------------- MR

I just hope that you have very tolerant neighbors. This was an amazing array of over-yelled false notes. The same counts for the Pink Floyd cover on your youtube account. Sorry for the harsh criticism, you may be a very nice person, but you need singing lessons.

Thanks about entertaining, always air 4 improvement though. And plz tell me you didn't relate me in some fashion to Michael Bolton (i think I would have to rub wasabi in my eyes and roll in a pile of broken glass and fire ants if I every think I'm Michael Bolton lol). -------- MR

Well you didn't exactly do it Robert Plant style, apart from his typical baseball hat that he wore on all the tours! Or was it Michael Bolton?

It was entairtaining my friend! Lean on me!

I think apart form the fact that you went slightly off key a few times, it was quite good, i just meant that your voice didn't sound like Robert's, but more raspy and certainly not as powerfull, which can be cool, why not do it your own way!!!

And I was impressed how you did the aaaaah wail the second time, it's almost completely in tune(it's not off the first time at all, just and octave lower) and it's as high as Robert's, just not as powerful, you were off a bit in the

On we sweep with, with threshing oar

Our only goal will be the western shore

I think you could easily improve that, but I probably still wouldn't like it as much as I like Robert's version, just for the sound of it!

I mentioned Bolton because of your hat, but I must admit I adore Bolton's voice, just not his music, but because of the voice, I do admit I listen to Lean on me every once in a while!

Rock on, friend!

Archived