Jason singing?

What happened was that Robert Plant started going on about how good a singer Jason is, and how his dad used to sing a lot too, and now they were going to demonstrate Jason's talents. I was expecting him to go, "We've done four already and now we're steady and then they went... 1, 2, 3, 4", but in fact he stood up and yelled out "I can't quit you baby" (just that line) in a very passable Percy impression! Must be on a video clip somewhere.

! Agree with above, I thought he was going to be counting down into the ocean! Then when he started on I Can't Quit You i thought they were going into that... what do I know. He sounded good, maybe if Robert doesn't want to tour he could be the singer! Seriously on drums he was fantastic, I bet the best he's ever played - stepped up to the plate for the boys.

He sang a little snippet of I Can't Quit You Baby before they went into Misty Mountain Hop. EDIT: And he also sang backing vocals for that song too.

It was brilliant that little phrase from the beginning of ICQYB that he sang!

He sounds like he's got fantastic voice. Shame it was just that little snippet where his voice really came to the front.

d'oh!

Took a look in the old Zeppelin song name catalogue to figure out what MMH was.. :blink:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanx for your candor! Now that we've broached the subject of abbreviations, I'll put forth a question I've previously been too embarrassed to ask.

Is there a consensus for abbreveations of songs with only one word and/or songs with two words where one of the the words is "The"?

Here's the list, what's the abbreviation?

Friends

Tangerine

The Ocean

The Rover

Kashmir

Darlene

Also, is it:

Trampled Underfoot

or

Trampled Under Foot?

I've seen it both ways on officially released stuff.

:P

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanx for your candor! Now that we've broached the subject of abbreviations, I'll put forth a question I've previously been too embarrassed to ask.

Is there a consensus for abbreveations of songs with only one word and/or songs with two words where one of the the words is "The"?

Here's the list, what's the abbreviation?

Friends

Tangerine

The Ocean

The Rover

Kashmir

Darlene

Also, is it:

Trampled Underfoot

or

Trampled Under Foot?

I've seen it both ways on officially released stuff.

:P

I'd have to try and guess at your list:

Friends = F

Tangerine = T

The Ocean = tO or TO

The Rover = tR or TR

Kashmir = Cash Smeer or K

Darlene = D

:P :P :P

As for TU, it's supposed to be Trampled Underfoot - It's a joint word, is underfoot, mate.

I'd have to try and guess at your list:

As for TU, it's supposed to be Trampled Underfoot - It's a joint word, is underfoot, mate.

Yeah, but on the album it's Trampled Under Foot.

Go figure.

They spelled Soirée wrong too.

You'd think with all those millions... :D

Archived