Happy Birthday Strider!

Electrophile

Strider,

Hope you're having a great trip and I know you're on the return now. Great talking to you the other day and I'm sure we'll do so more in the future. It's good to have you as a friend on here as you have great taste in food, wine, music and many other things.

Have a very Happy Birthday and keep rockin' and travellin'!!!

Birthday.jpg

Edited by SuperDave

Well, well, well, look at the date, wouldja?!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STRIDERRRRRR!

To steal a sentiment from a greeting card I recently sent to another friend (Billy)...here is my birthday wish to you:

May you live long enough to shit yourself!! Hehe..

On a serious note, cheers to you, my friend.

~'Holly'

Merci beaucoup ma très jolie amie! And yes, you have my written permission...

~'Fred'

Happy (belated) birthday, Strider! Ah, so you're a Leo like another certain someone beloved to these boards...

plant2.jpg

No worries, you're not late, FO...it is today, July 29. Yes, I share the sign of the sun and of the lion with a certain Golden God. If only I shared more than that...like his hair...or his bank account! ;)

Happy B day Strider. We are a day apart. I will be 56. Its up to you if you want to disclose that info? I am guessiing we are close.

Well, I think I was fairly open about disclosing my turning 50 last year, so today I'm another year older. 51. It's all downhill from here as I pass the mid-century mark. Wheeeeeeeee!

FYI Rick: There are two ways to check birthdays of Forum members...click on members profile page or check the Forum Calendar. Cheers!

Thanks to all for your birthday wishes.:notworthy:

Merci beaucoup ma très jolie amie! And yes, you have my written permission...

~'Fred'

No worries, you're not late, FO...it is today, July 29. Yes, I share the sign of the sun and of the lion with a certain Golden God. If only I shared more than that...like his hair...or his bank account! ;)

Well, I think I was fairly open about disclosing my turning 50 last year, so today I'm another year older. 51. It's all downhill from here as I pass the mid-century mark. Wheeeeeeeee!

FYI Rick: There are two ways to check birthdays of Forum members...click on members profile page or check the Forum Calendar. Cheers!

Thanks to all for your birthday wishes. :notworthy:

I have not wondered off the Random forum in some time. So Happy B day. Don't over do it. All those strange bars and in redneck heaven

As Dave noted, I'm 51 this year...born in 1962. Grew my hair for an entire year...it had grown 9.2 inches over the year before I had it cut before my trip.

Nice Elvis graphic Dave. Much appreciated.

Happy Birthday, Strider! I guess I missed this thread the previous two years - (I tried to watch that Brady KIds video but it no longer works - probably for the best, I'm sure!) Cheers

Oh man, that will always be a bizarre memory...and yes, probably for the best that clip no longer works. Wouldn't want to scar the kids on this forum. I am a man who has seen Diamanda Galas, Nina Hagen, Pere Ubu, the Cramps, the Nymphs, Green Jellö, Halo Tuba, GG Allin, the Mentors, Radio Werewolf, Genitorturers, Nashville Pussy, GWAR, and too many other freakshows to name. But that HR Pufnstuf/Brady Bunch Kids concert may have been the weirdest of them all.

Hard to believe it was 40 years ago tonight...the same night that Led Zeppelin was concluding their 1973 US tour at Madison Square Garden.

As Dave noted, I'm 51 this year...born in 1962. Grew my hair for an entire year...it had grown 9.2 inches over the year before I had it cut before my trip.

Nice Elvis graphic Dave. Much appreciated.

Glad you liked that one as I knew you would!