Robert Plant Plantations

Haha, 8/18/69 Ontario, Canada 2nd show: "I'd like to om... take this time out to introduce individually Led Zeppelin to you, on bass guitar/hammond organ throne, King John Paul Jones, John Paul Jones, John Paul Jones. On drums and on lead guitar, haha... On, haha... On drums John Henery Bonham, John Bonham, John Bonham. On lead guitar, as many chicks as he can find... right yea, there ya go... Jimmy Page."

Some guy says something about Robert, but I'm not to sure what: http://starship.gotdns.com/zeppelin/beauty/file/index.jsp?R_date=1969/08/18

Well, that thread is not active. It doesn't make sense to bring back a 3 year old thread.

Why is that? It makes perfect sense, because it's the same topic. What does not make sense is to have discussions of the exact same topic scattered all over the place, and it's really annoying in that it becomes unnecessarily difficult to have an overview of the opinions expressed, facts or quotes posted, etc.

• 1 year later...

I do Sue

I don't what it was, but Robert must've been feeling really good that night. I'm positive that the plantations are at least 1/2 the reason I keep coming back to this show! I don't know if I want some Hot Brains, if I should try to blow a whistle in Kashmir, or if I should look forward to next week's appearance from the Osmonds. XD

Archived