Led Zeppelin film disscusion

ledzepfilm

Searching before you post goes a long way (Talking from experience).

That's the weird thing, TLS, it's not like the threads were buried two or more pages back. They were right there at the top of the first page...if it had been a snake it would have bit him. :D

That's the weird thing, TLS, it's not like the threads were buried two or more pages back. They were right there at the top of the first page...if it had been a snake it would have bit him. :D

Haha I know! I was like, how could you honestly not of noticed them? Oh well, I tend to cut people some slack more than others.

I was multi-tasking at the time and didn't make the effort to scan the previous posts. And in my excitement to share what I thought was good news,I overlooked that important info.

These type of petty comments and nitpicking like yours are often why more serious fans avoid this forum.

These type of petty comments and nitpicking like yours are often why more serious fans avoid this forum.

:hysterical: Oh joy...not the 'serious fans' canard again! How serious can you be if you get your knickers in a twist over a fairly innocuous comment?

I've seen enough other message boards to know that this forum is the exception to the norm...other message boards are incomprehensible clusterfucks with threads repeated ad nauseam.

I'll take clarity over serious any day.

Hope you're not one of those multitasking drivers that menace the roads. Have a nice day.

Archived