What year what this poster?

AudieMurphy88

This is the location where they shot the the band unboarding the plane. You can see some 8mm film of them posing for pictures, riding the boarding ramp, in the limos, and some concert footage of this date (July 24th) on my channel (www.youtube.com/user/ledzepfilm) under the title "Zeppelin - July 24th - 8mm film". It's probably roadie footage.

Duuudddeee ledzepfilm, that footage you have from Headley Grange is fucking awesome man, I love seeing stuff like that, the off stage footage is always killer cool to see. Thumbs up on that one dude. I'm guessing that is an outtake from those sessions that you synced to it???

Let me know when you get the rest of that footage from Headley Grange. Thats what inspired me to take my band out to a log cabin in the mountains of Virginia to record :) not quite the english country side but it will do!! Also what is that outtake that you synced up?

Let me know when you get the rest of that footage from Headley Grange. Thats what inspired me to take my band out to a log cabin in the mountains of Virginia to record :) not quite the english country side but it will do!! Also what is that outtake that you synced up?

Archived