How to keep your wife/signifigant other happy?

silvermedalist

Females tend to get upset about someone telling them that they have lost weight...

You sure about that? Usually someone telling you that it appears you've lost some weight is considered a compliment, not an insult. I think you meant "gained weight", as that would be quite upsetting to hear.

I sent Joel a long PM explaining myself. Maybe it was the wrong Joel.

Joel has read your ridicuolous posts and has emailed me saying he has read it. My name is Rick. Go ask Sam if you do not believe me. You have already been told by those that are willing to put up with your ignorant ass. I am not one of them. Kiss my ass and do not talk to me again you dip shit.

Joel has read your ridicuolous posts and has emailed me saying he has read it. My name is Rick. Go ask Sam if you do not believe me. You have already been told by those that are willing to put up with your ignorant ass. I am not one of them. Kiss my ass and do not talk to me again you dip shit.

You go talk to Sam and kiss his ass like you've been doing for the last 3 years. You're like a 4th grader who has to tattle to the teacher.

You go talk to Sam and kiss his ass like you've been doing for the last 3 years. You're like a 4th grader who has to tattle to the teacher.

Look who is talking about beiing a 4th grader. You are a trouble maker from the git go. That is all you know how to do. You are lying piece of shit too. You never sent a pm. Fuck you.

You sure about that? Usually someone telling you that it appears you've lost some weight is considered a compliment, not an insult. I think you meant "gained weight", as that would be quite upsetting to hear.

I have noticed a lot of ladies on this site have lost wieght, I will bet your boyfriend has mentioned your wieght loss.

Ladies always like a man who is honest....

• 2 years later...

Make sure they gets lots of sleep, they get coffee in the morning, and always clean the bathroom, and they will lay you the rest of your life

Do your chores and honey do list along with hugs and kisses and grabbing her butt. ;)

Archived