Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
silvermedalist

How to keep your wife/signifigant other happy?

Jethro, that's not Joel. That's the other one.

Edited by Electrophile

Joel,

Congratulation on your daughters wedding. Remember this is her day.

Regards,

JT

You think I am Joel? It shows what a total loser you are. Get lost punk

Females tend to get upset about someone telling them that they have lost weight...

oh and alway act jealous about her ex boyfriends....

Females tend to get upset about someone telling them that they have lost weight...

You sure about that? Usually someone telling you that it appears you've lost some weight is considered a compliment, not an insult. I think you meant "gained weight", as that would be quite upsetting to hear.

Knowing when to get out of the away, knowing when to shut up and knowing that you shouldn't take any of those personally

http://youtu.be/Klw71WzQm50

Edited by ally

I sent Joel a long PM explaining myself. Maybe it was the wrong Joel.

Joel has read your ridicuolous posts and has emailed me saying he has read it. My name is Rick. Go ask Sam if you do not believe me. You have already been told by those that are willing to put up with your ignorant ass. I am not one of them. Kiss my ass and do not talk to me again you dip shit.

Joel has read your ridicuolous posts and has emailed me saying he has read it. My name is Rick. Go ask Sam if you do not believe me. You have already been told by those that are willing to put up with your ignorant ass. I am not one of them. Kiss my ass and do not talk to me again you dip shit.

You go talk to Sam and kiss his ass like you've been doing for the last 3 years. You're like a 4th grader who has to tattle to the teacher.

You go talk to Sam and kiss his ass like you've been doing for the last 3 years. You're like a 4th grader who has to tattle to the teacher.

Look who is talking about beiing a 4th grader. You are a trouble maker from the git go. That is all you know how to do. You are lying piece of shit too. You never sent a pm. Fuck you.

You sure about that? Usually someone telling you that it appears you've lost some weight is considered a compliment, not an insult. I think you meant "gained weight", as that would be quite upsetting to hear.

I have noticed a lot of ladies on this site have lost wieght, I will bet your boyfriend has mentioned your wieght loss.

Ladies always like a man who is honest....

Edited by Cecil.

Make sure they gets lots of sleep, they get coffee in the morning, and always clean the bathroom, and they will lay you the rest of your life

Do your chores and honey do list along with hugs and kisses and grabbing her butt. ;)