Missing Cat

LedZep342

DO NOT GIVE UP. Mine came back a week later. To the house. He may be in the woods but he should return to familiar territory. I hope. Good luck. Keep us posted.

I won't give up, he usually did return every afternoon though, I just hope he's ok, I hope someone didn't take him, or he wasn't prey to another animal!:unsure::(cry.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Don't even think that! He might just be nursing back from some wounds.

I wouldn't give up hope. It could even be weeks or months before you know for sure.

Yeah, they're pretty tough and know how to find food and water (usually by making themselves at home with anyone) :D

You can also try Petfinders.com

Sometimes cats go on little ventures and stay with someone for a while.Or just come home after 3 weeks like nothing happened.

Today its common to put a microchip in pets in case they're lost.And a name tag on the collar is invaluable.

I hope he turns up soon!

^hey i hope you find your cat, be active and keep looking. my friend lost his dog once, his wife just happened to take off the dogs collar with id and they just moved and someone left the gate open and the dog got lost. my friend made like 350dollars worth of kinkos copies which we hung up all over the town, williston park, long island. they got a call a few days later, the dog actually walked into a bar, weather was warm and the door was open, so the dog walked into the bar. the person who had the dog was a beagle owner too, so the dog was well taken care off.

Hi LedZep,

Big cat lover here and I feel for you. Years ago, I had a cat that left for about a week from my apartment complex. I had about given up, but one day I see her strolling down the street towards me as if it was just another day! I think someone "took her in" for a few days or she may have lived in the nearby woods for an adventure.

But she did come home, so please hang in there. Have you read those stories about cats that travel hundreds of miles to get back to their owners?

I believe those stories because cats (especially those that go outdoors like yours and mine) know exactly where their territory begins and ends.

Keep calling for him too, they know our voices. Eclipse will return to you soon I hope! .......Missy (and Zelda, Zia and Zoe)

Archived