Is the song remains the same original?

Zeppelin Led

Some more similarities:

Both songs are to be found on round records with a hole in the middle, packaged in a sleeve.

Both songs are from a rock group with a singer with blonde curls, and a very crazy drummer.

Both songs feature electric guitars.

This amazing discovery should be made into a book for tin foil hatters.

Listen to it.

I was listening to it and considering TSRTS is my favorite song I noticed the similarites quick.

TSRTS feels like a sped up modified version of the same thing

By asking me to listen to it, you're asking me to prove it. I'm asking you to prove it.

Jesus christ stop getting defensive.

I was just wondering

I am not Jesus Christ, even if there might be some similarity between his and my looks. Seems that you like to see similarities in a lot of things.

As far as your wondering goes....it looks similar to a line of Robert's lyrics in Stairway to heaven. Is this on purpose or did this just happen by instant karma?

Regarding all the answers that got posted on your question, it seems that most people do not hear any similarities between those two songs, and neither do I.

If you could at least proof that the song do have the same chord changes, or identical drum patterns you would make more sense, intead of letting others post the answers for you.

Ciao.

While your listening to it imagine it being sped up.

Honestly Its a big similarity

Put down the binger and step away from the keyboard! :lol:

Why are 8 of your 18 posts, thus far, about this anyway?

For the record, I don't hear any similarities between the two songs either.

I am not Jesus Christ, even if there might be some similarity between his and my looks. Seems that you like to see similarities in a lot of things.

As far as your wondering goes....it looks similar to a line of Robert's lyrics in Stairway to heaven. Is this on purpose or did this just happen by instant karma?

Regarding all the answers that got posted on your question, it seems that most people do not hear any similarities between those two songs, and neither do I.

If you could at least proof that the song do have the same chord changes, or identical drum patterns you would make more sense, intead of letting others post the answers for you.

Ciao.

hysterical.gif

Great post.

Archived