Is the song remains the same original?

Zeppelin Led

I am merely responding to an offhand remark that You made on a thread devoted to TSRTS. You made the comment and I am merely replying to it. If you had not made that remark then we would not be having this "tete a tete".

Instead of telling the Marines, I should rather tell my Father, who enlisted in the Marines and served TWO tour in Vietnam.

My "deed of purchase" is my birth certificate that states that I was born in Galveston, Texas at 3:34pm on the date of November 4, 1970.

I am not wearing an American flag pin, however, I am drinking a very fine American beverage known as Budweiser.

Budweiser is possibly the most tasteless brew ever made by a German immigrant. Sorry.

Well, that's true, but if your songs were recorded by another band, wouldn't you be pissed?

Actually, Keith Relf was asked about the song in a 1974 interview. He completely denied any involvement with it.

Now, maybe that's because he was on drugs at the time, I don't know. But it seems to me that if he really co-wrote some lyrics that later ended up on a multi-million-selling album, he would have noticed........right??

Budweiser is possibly the most tasteless brew ever made by a German immigrant. Sorry.

Sorry. Sorry for what? Are you really sorry for stating your opinion? It is your opinion that Budweiser is "the most tasteless brew ever made by a German immigrant". I do not know you so I could really care less what opinions you have regarding a Great American product (my opinion). Anhueser-Busch may have its origins dating back to German ancestry, but A-B is one of the Great American companies.

Sorry. Sorry for what? Are you really sorry for stating your opinion? It is your opinion that Budweiser is "the most tasteless brew ever made by a German immigrant". I do not know you so I could really care less what opinions you have regarding a Great American product (my opinion). Anhueser-Busch may have its origins dating back to German ancestry, but A-B is one of the Great American companies.

No talking about alcohol beverages.

And reswati Stfu

Sorry for: disappointing you, there are better tastier beers , and btw, the company isn't American anymore, it got bought by guys from Belgium some years ago.

Budweiser is in my opinion the MacDonalds of lager beers, fluid junkfood.

@Zeppelin Led:

Smurf the fuck off????

Go Smurf yourself!

I am an American who loves to drink beer and Bud sucks! It tastes like beer brewed by someone who lost their sense of taste at an early age and have no idea what good beer tastes like.

If I choose to drink American beer, I choose good quality ones that are brewed right here in this country. Samuel Adams comes to mind, Shiner Bock -- a very good Texas beer, Abita from New Orleans, and micro-breweries from all over this great country of ours. We shouldn't be defined by profound mediocrity such as Budweiser.

Budweiser is cow piss...and as reswati astutely pointed out, A-B got bought by the Belgians.

Also, anybody that tells reswati to stfu is gonna have to deal with me...you don't mess with my friends.

Look Strider me and you seem to got off on the wrong foot.

Friends?

No worries...tongue was planted in cheek when I made that post. I do think you're trying too hard to hear connections that aren't there, but to each his own. No biggie.

I just thought your Stfu to reswati seemed a little out-of-the-blue and rude, that's all. Reswati hadn't said anything IMO to warrant such a caustic response.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived