Achilles Last Stand cover

Hi! This is my first cover, its Achilles Last Stand. I used a backing track for the drums and bass and recorded the guitars and the vocals by myself.

You can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADHb32GrtRE

Don't really have a problem with your guitar playing, especially for a first-timer, but you need to find a singer immediately.....and I'm being kind. :)

I'm guessing you are looking for feedback by posting that video? Honestly man, the guitar tone is not right or even close, your playing it wrong, your timing is off and the vocals are horrid. I'm just trying to help, not trying to make you mad. Just keep practicing.

I think you should go to a record company and go platinum. Possibly the best cover song ever made, even better than David Coverversion and the Chickendales..

The only thing that I really miss here is a good video with guys that look really mean, standing in a tunnel full of semi-nude models.

Rock on!

Don't really have a problem with your guitar playing, especially for a first-timer, but you need to find a singer immediately.....and I'm being kind. :)

Thanks, if I don't happen to find a singer, what should I improve in my singing?

I'm guessing you are looking for feedback by posting that video? Honestly man, the guitar tone is not right or even close, your playing it wrong, your timing is off and the vocals are horrid. I'm just trying to help, not trying to make you mad. Just keep practicing.

I'm pretty sure I played it mostly right, but yes I will keep practicing.

No man, Joey is right. Your fucking up all over the place, the backing track is bad, your vocals are not in Robert's range, and I don't sense feel in your playing. I'm a drummer, but I know when things are wrong.

"your vocals are not in Robert's range". Yes, it's more in the Arnold Schwarzenegger range, I'd say.

Archived