Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
lzzoso

Favorite Cities...

Hi NealR2000,

Your trips and travels sound fascinating. You might want to consider telling us more about your travels sometime in the "Foreign Travels" thread.

Favourite cities for me are London, Paris, Rome, New York, Manchester, Berlin and Perth. I`ve always found you can find more of the cities real life within where the local people will be mixing in with the tourists, its been a worth more to me to find the history of the cities what makes its heart beat, energy so you feel apart of the cities life forces. looking deeper into its art.

Favourite cities for me are London, Paris, Rome, New York, Manchester, Berlin and Perth. I`ve always found you can find more of the cities real life within where the local people will be mixing in with the tourists, its been a worth more to me to find the history of the cities what makes its heart beat, energy so you feel apart of the cities life forces. looking deeper into its art.

This is a great way to view and approach the travel experience, geekfreak. I love studying the history of places too. The energy of certain cities -- say Berlin and Perth -- are so radically different.

Halifax, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, St John's, New York/Newark, Boston, Phoenix, Manchester, Portsmouth, Freeport, Burlington and a few others.

Halifax, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, St John's, New York/Newark, Boston, Phoenix, Manchester, Portsmouth, Freeport, Burlington and a few others.

I've been to most of these cities, and I love them all. Quebec City, Boston, and Portsmouth are particularly appealing.

New York is the greatest city in the world by far. A second best would be Tokyo, although I haven't been there yet.

I wonder what the worst city in the world is?

3 hours ago, kipper said:

New York is the greatest city in the world by far. A second best would be Tokyo, although I haven't been there yet.

Detroit?

8 hours ago, kipper said:

London. Dangerous, expensive and you won't meet an English person either

10 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

London. Dangerous, expensive and you won't meet an English person either

Ive heard the same thing about London being a crap hole. I think in the USA Los Angeles would fit the same description you gave about London.

Some of my favorite cities:

Budapest

Salzburg

Kathmandu

Cape Town

Oslo

Manaus

Edinburgh

Buenos Aires

Darwin

Milan

Some that (IMHO) have turned to crap:

Munich

London

Bangkok 

Rio

Oooops...forgot to include American cities.  Honolulu - used to be cool, now on the crap list.  VEGAS BABY! :hurrah: