What Robert Plant will not do?

velhinho

Stop saying he can't relate to Led Zeppelin anymore, but at the same time keep playing several of their songs, albeit with radically different arrangements, during each gig he plays! OUCH ;--P

Cheers,

Indi

Saying he can't relate to Led Zeppelin anymore is vastly different from saying he can't relate to their songs.

:P

Tour with Led Zeppelin or do anything with the surviving original members again.

You are so quick to 'espouse' your views and opinions that You cannot even take the simple time it takes to fully read the "rules" that the person who started this topic has given (which happens to be one sentence and only about 2 seconds to read).

I would recommend that You either "chill out" or refrain from posting comments that make You look even more pathetic. Enough is Enough already.

DO YOU EVER HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE (+) TO SAY? From what I have read from Your posts (past and present), YOU seem like the most Miserable person that I have ever encountered on a most Postive website such as this one.

watch Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Manchester United............:D

That's debatable - Last twice Man You have come to the Mol (in a league game), we've done 'em !

And BTW, both times, they were top of the table, and we were bottom - so, if that's the situation this season, be prepared to swallow a chunk of humblie pie, poortom.

Now, as for the original question .................. Wear a Tesco Baggies shirt in public (or in private for that matter !

He won't remember laughter! :P

Good one!!biggrin.gif

I think we need more answers...free your mind folks!

But remember: be back to LZ or play with Jimmy is no allowed!

As soon we have more answers I will collect and post here...

Cheers...

Make sense

Amen! Man, half the time, I don't know what he's talking about. :( And the worst part is that I think if you analyze what he says, everything you need to know is in there. But none of it is quotable or easily understood.

In the next year or two, Robert Plant will not learn to play the fiddle. But he should at least try because come on! how do you know if you're any good at it if you haven't tried it.

Record an album with Jack White.

Are you certain about this as Jack has attended Robert's shows in the past in the Nashville area and Robert himself has visited him at his house? I'm sure others here no more about this than myself. If it were to happen, it might well work quite well.

Archived