Songs Robert has only played live one time

Supposedly, Robert performed a version of "Our Song" (his 1967 solo single) on an Italian radio station in 1993. However, I've never found a copy of the performance to confirm it.

Interesting - I have a couple of recordings of performances he did in Italy 1993 and that definitely wasn't on there - not that it means it didn't happen of course! And would be cool to hear if it did :D

Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush with Led Zeppelin at Fillmore West in San Francisco on April 27th 1969.

Santa Claus Is Back in Town on Saturday Night Live (television program) at NBC Studios in New York on December 15, 1984.

Steve "Santa Claus Is Back in Town " he played at The Town Hall, Kidderminster 23-12-06 ( if i remember correctly)

Steve "Santa Clause is coming to town" he played at The Town Hall, Kidderminster 23-12-06 ( if i remember correctly)

Ah but they are different songs! Can't remember which one he played in Kiddy am sure you'll look it up. Pretty sure it wouldn't be the coming to town one but my memory's shite as you know!

Archived