Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
walterswalk

Songs Robert has only played live one time

Ah but they are different songs! Can't remember which one he played in Kiddy am sure you'll look it up. Pretty sure it wouldn't be the coming to town one but my memory's shite as you know!

Oh I need to check that out K

Ah but they are different songs! Can't remember which one he played in Kiddy am sure you'll look it up. Pretty sure it wouldn't be the coming to town one but my memory's shite as you know!

He played "Santa Claus Is Back in Town" in Kiddy same song as on Saturday Night Live. Just me that messed up by giving it a different title :slapface:

He played "Santa Claus Is Back in Town" in Kiddy same song as on Saturday Night Live. Just me that messed up by giving it a different title :slapface:

It was the excitement. ;)

Didn't he also do that with Priory of Brion?

September 18, 2008: "Whatcha Gonna Do Leroy" duet with Buddy Miller. Americana Music Awards at the Ryman. A neighbor gave me his second row tickets and VIP pass.

I am unaware if that duet has been repeated.

This is getting beyond pathetic. ALL the people you speak of have actually been INVITED well beyond the front door. Your crusade has no point to it whatsoever.

*apologies rational folks - since the person that this post is directed at will probably be changing her sig to reflect some other fantasy soon, this won't make a lot of sense to you - and sorry WW for the off-topic

Edited by Knebby

This is getting beyond pathetic. ALL the people you speak of have actually been INVITED well beyond the front door. Your crusade has no point to it whatsoever.

I don't know why you are derailing the thread. I have never claimed to have been invited anywhere. I proudly support the music community by paying for my tickets, and volunteering with two nonprofit agencies that specifically support the music community.

I don't know why you are derailing the thread. I have never claimed to have been invited anywhere. I proudly support the music community by paying for my tickets, and volunteering with two nonprofit agencies that specifically support the music community.

Good for you. As you have no idea what other people also do to "proudly" support the music community and/or their favourite artist, it's probably best not to judge.

Edited by Knebby

*apologies rational folks - since the person that this post is directed at will probably be changing her sig to reflect some other fantasy soon, this won't make a lot of sense to you - and sorry WW for the off-topic

No problem Knebby, i am getting pretty used to this person spouting crap. There ya go some more hard copy for you. Now back to the thread.

Has he done "Little Sister" again since Rock For Kampuchea? Not sure if it was in the Honeydrippers sets or not - my memory again!

Has he done "Little Sister" again since Rock For Kampuchea? Not sure if it was in the Honeydrippers sets or not - my memory again!

Yeah he done it with the Honeydrippers few years back, def in Kiddy.

He's wicked ;)

Has played Little Sister a few times ZW

Okay, thanks for the more-accurate info ! Now, all I need is for the memory to be brought up to spec !

I assume then , (and from the same 'Drippers gig) Robert's also played Big Hunk Of Love more than once ............ (?)

Okay, thanks for the more-accurate info ! Now, all I need is for the memory to be brought up to spec !

I assume then , (and from the same 'Drippers gig) Robert's also played Big Hunk Of Love more than once ............ (?)

Kiddy and Dudley with the Honeydrippers ZW.

Cheers, must be lots more though. " Come into my life" first night Lisbon 2002 or am i talking rot :D

One of Plant's absolute best to me. Suprised it is not played with regularity on tour.

Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush with Led Zeppelin at Fillmore West in San Francisco on April 27th 1969.

Santa Claus Is Back in Town on Saturday Night Live (television program) at NBC Studios in New York on December 15, 1984.

I love that version of that song. Gives Elvis a real run for his money.

He also performed it with Pearl Jam at the House of Blues in Chicago for the Hurricane Katrina benefit on 5 October 2005.

I actually have the audio for this. I got it from a friend. Pearl Jam released it as a single to their fan club members.

Edited by SuperDave

Total guess here but how about Back In The USSR. Encore song in Vancouver on the Now And Zen tour