Photography

zepps_apprentice

^ Wow - it really is something special. Great photos.

Mine are just a couple of quick mobile shots of Brisbane.

We have the G20 here next month & who knows what that will mean for quiet little Brissy?

So these are some 'before' shots.

Can tear gas damage an SLR? :)

Our jacarandas are out. Our town hall has just had a buff up & we've just had 'Riverfire' as part of the Festival of Brisbane.

BTW they included Black Dog in the music during the fireworks - of course.

post-27314-0-86164400-1413349057_thumb.j

post-27314-0-38720500-1413349106_thumb.j

Had a meeting to get to a few days ago, had drive from Cow Bay into Halifax and stopped to capture a quick moment. There is something about living somewhere that October can be seen I rather enjoy which others just don't get it.

attachicon.gifCow Bay Fall.jpg

Beautiful, CJW! October is one of my most favorite months, and while the weather is gorgeous this time of year where I live, unfortunately due to the mild weather, we get very few of the awesome colors. This is often a month we choose to travel, just to see those beautiful colors. It is quite an amazing site, lucky you to wake up to that outside your home!

Had a meeting to get to a few days ago, had drive from Cow Bay into Halifax and stopped to capture a quick moment. There is something about living somewhere that October can be seen I rather enjoy which others just don't get it.

attachicon.gifCow Bay Fall.jpg

As everyone knows, New England/Eastern Canada has the best Fall in the world, hands down.

^ Wow - it really is something special. Great photos.

Mine are just a couple of quick mobile shots of Brisbane.

We have the G20 here next month & who knows what that will mean for quiet little Brissy?

So these are some 'before' shots.

Can tear gas damage an SLR? :)

Our jacarandas are out. Our town hall has just had a buff up & we've just had 'Riverfire' as part of the Festival of Brisbane.

BTW they included Black Dog in the music during the fireworks - of course.

attachicon.gif2014-10-13 08.38.58.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-09-27 19.35.21.jpg

I love the colors in the fireworks photo !!

Edited by zepscoda