Photography

zepps_apprentice

19 hours ago, redrum said:

How long did it take you to do?

Took it in one afternoon, promised it the next evening, but ended up meeting the following day.
But it was completed over an initial 24 hour period, between working my regular job and sleeping, lol.

4 hours ago, TypeO said:

Took it in one afternoon, promised it the next evening, but ended up meeting the following day.
But it was completed over an initial 24 hour period, between working my regular job and sleeping, lol.

Great job, though. I had one restored about 20 years ago by a girl and I watched her do some of it and it seemed like it would take her forever. She definitely didn't charge enough for the time she put in. She did a great job. The pic was small (3x4 inches) and had a big burn mark on it plus a lot of creases. My aunt Nelly.

AUNT NELLY.JPG

On 9/3/2017 at 3:56 AM, redrum said:

Great job, though. I had one restored about 20 years ago by a girl and I watched her do some of it and it seemed like it would take her forever. She definitely didn't charge enough for the time she put in. She did a great job. The pic was small (3x4 inches) and had a big burn mark on it plus a lot of creases. My aunt Nelly.

AUNT NELLY.JPG

Nice work.
I'll venture a guess that much of the damage was on the leg?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.9.2017 at 7:21 PM, Charles J. White said:

She looks so beautiful, it was a happy and yet sad moment - to see her rotting like this - it's a bloody crime - I wish between Heathrow and British Airways they would bring her inside and put her on display IN the terminal!

Concorde1.jpg

Once upon a time: The Concorde. I saw her once at JFK and was surprised how small she is.

On 2017-09-21 at 3:02 PM, LedZed66 said:

Once upon a time: The Concorde. I saw her once at JFK and was surprised how small she is.

When I was a kid my grandma would sit me down when a story of Concorde was on the television and she would tell me to never forget the English in me. It has stuck with me as a adult. It's weird how stuff shapes your life.

Where my house is in Cow Bay concorde would actually fly over my home every morning as she entered North American Airspace. It was clockwork and I would always look up - she had a very unique sound 

On 9/22/2017 at 8:56 PM, Charles J. White said:

When I was a kid my grandma would sit me down when a story of Concorde was on the television and she would tell me to never forget the English in me. It has stuck with me as a adult. It's weird how stuff shapes your life.

Where my house is in Cow Bay concorde would actually fly over my home every morning as she entered North American Airspace. It was clockwork and I would always look up - she had a very unique sound 

It's a shame they are no longer in production