Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
zepps_apprentice

Photography

Recommended Posts

On 8/15/2018 at 1:32 AM, John M said:

Snorkeling in Maho Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands

IMGP1007.thumb.JPG.7c2ab06fdce4b3c12bbb72fa91f10224.JPG

 
The pictures are very beautiful. Was this one taken underwater? May I ask what camera did you use to take that photo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There are a lot of wasps buzzing around this year. They went wild over grapes on the breakfast table this morning, they even fought with each other.
I took this picture last year and I like the details of it's body
 
2017_D_K_02_06_Balkon_Wespe.thumb.jpg.a00b7f2af833ec1c75d7b51567df93b0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LedZed66 said:
 
The pictures are very beautiful. Was this one taken underwater? May I ask what camera did you use to take that photo?

Thank you.  Both underwater photos were taken with a Nikon Coolpix waterproof camera. It is waterproof to a depth of 10 feet which works for snorkeling.  Also takes HD video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2018 at 12:12 PM, LedZed66 said:
There are a lot of wasps buzzing around this year. They went wild over grapes on the breakfast table this morning, they even fought with each other.
I took this picture last year and I like the details of it's body
 
2017_D_K_02_06_Balkon_Wespe.thumb.jpg.a00b7f2af833ec1c75d7b51567df93b0.jpg

Love this shot !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, marlam said:

Tampere orthodox churchIMG_20180714_103544.thumb.jpg.fcf69b022c331a0a33c00063e0b1684a.jpgIMG_20180714_104052_1.thumb.jpg.86137cd8ca4303a8fa401e69e9b3b498.jpgIMG_20180714_104421.thumb.jpg.5f3582a2b3f65aaae01a78ffe150e8cb.jpg

Beautiful.... I'd love to just sit in there  play acoustic guitar and listen to the sound flow around that space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Some photos from an exhibition of the Nasca culture, we visited recently.
They found a lot of ceramic musical instruments in Peru, like the pan flute in pic 2
 
IMG_9027.thumb.jpg.44394f9d3dcc5c883151a76e1c0824c3.jpg
 
IMG_9018.thumb.jpg.4b7a3e3e41509e84c4a0d2a672deed13.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ceramic drums were impressive. The drum in the first picture is about 5'7, at least. A huge thing. Pic 2+3 is a drum, too.

IMG_9011.thumb.jpg.dbd87c806d53660360d229b9c5a9ec35.jpgIMG_9016.thumb.jpg.e8a70fc1593d455054a750ed25766591.jpg

IMG_9017.thumb.jpg.aa4d2a10976b2724d4bc0af06b2f6a6b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Some shots of the Physical Graffiti building I took this morning , 98 & 96 Saint Marks Place, NYC

20181005_152238.jpg

20181005_095003.jpg

20181005_095818.jpg

20181005_094544.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been to the Zoo yesterday afternoon. It was a bright, sunny day but I didn't get a single proper picture from the animals in the park. But I made some nice ones in the aquarium and the terrarium

15_9394.thumb.jpg.e6286ed95fceb92b37e52ba07d721636.jpg

15_9405.thumb.jpg.c2dcb8203efcf91f126bab2fba2995f0.jpg

15_9422.thumb.jpg.8390a33a250183a7865e0d1f4b3c996b.jpg

15_9429.thumb.jpg.714501b7ea77625f28f3434b17d20007.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2018 at 1:18 PM, LedZed66 said:

We've been to the Zoo yesterday afternoon. It was a bright, sunny day but I didn't get a single proper picture from the animals in the park. But I made some nice ones in the aquarium and the terrarium

15_9394.thumb.jpg.e6286ed95fceb92b37e52ba07d721636.jpg

15_9405.thumb.jpg.c2dcb8203efcf91f126bab2fba2995f0.jpg

15_9422.thumb.jpg.8390a33a250183a7865e0d1f4b3c996b.jpg

15_9429.thumb.jpg.714501b7ea77625f28f3434b17d20007.jpg

Cool pic of the snakes.... creepy, but very cool !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 4:49 AM, zepscoda said:

Cool pic of the snakes.... creepy, but very cool !

Thanx a lot. The two snakes looked so beautiful - the grasshoppers freaked me out. The lovely fellow above was joined by about 100 huge friends in his small box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

IMG_20181018_190802.jpg

I love this!  Simply stunning!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ebk said:

I love this!  Simply stunning!!

Thanks !.... I was standing there waiting for my uber to take me back to LaGuardia, and thought that light pole went perfect with the bridge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...