Ask the DRUNK for advice

DRUNK

Mr. Drunk sir,  should you really mainline testosterone, and doesn't that make your nuts shrink?

Mr.Gargantuteste

Yes, your testicles will temporarily shrink, but they will return back to normal. What happens is your body shuts down its own testosterone production once it receives outside hormones. When you stop taking the stuff, your nuts are slow to react. Estrogen levels in the body rise dramatically, all while your nuts are trying to kick up the production of testosterone. That's why a good anti estrogen is a must have, so you can begin taking it as soon as supplementation stops, and you can keep estrogen low.

Don't worry though. They will return to normal.

Dear DRUNK

I turn 21 tomorrow. Should I drink enough so it can kill me from alcohol poisoning or enough that I know I'll get liver cancer?

Thanks, DN.

Alcohol poisoning is not a fun experience, nor is it an experience one should want to have happen to them. The emergency room and a stomach full of charcoal, plus the embarassment, sure don't make it a good time.

Despite alcohol's effect on the liver, liver cancer is not particularly caused by alcohol abuse. In fact, overreating is the main contributor to liver cancer.

I recommend drinking until you have a nice sloppy buzz, then maintaining it so you don't spend your 21st birthday in front of a toilet.

Hey DRUNK:

Is everybody stupid or are alot of them just full of shit?

A combination of both.

The human race is devolving. The stupid people are outbreeding the smart people. Mass media and commercializm are turning people into retards. Go watch the movie Idiocracy. That's a glimpse into the future.

What happened DRUNK?

Are you passed out lying in a puddle of your own piss somewhere?

:unsure:

[is it ok to ask 2 questions?]

I can hold my alcohol. I don't have problems that normal people usually have.

To answer Redrum: I lost motivation and the guitar learning is on hold for the moment.

And to all else with the stupid questions: ask some serious shit.

[erm.. make that 3 questions]

Dear DRUNK:

What's with religion? Should I join one? I can't seem to find one that allows me to drink alcohol and partake in promiscuous activities, while being spiritually fulfilling.

My answer: create your own religion.

But you must ask yourself, what are you exactly seeking from “religion”? Is it the social aspect of it?

Do you feel empty? Do you feel like you’ve done wrong, and now you want to fix things?

Do you believe in a God? What is your concept of God?

It seems to me like you were raised or influenced with some sort of Christian belief system, which is why you feel like excessive drinking and promiscuous activities are sinful. The guilt has been wired into you by means of what you’ve been exposed to.

Break away from these foolish beliefs. They were designed to control the peasants. Create your own destiny and do what is right. As long as you go to bed with a clear mind at night, then everything is ok.

My answer: create your own religion.

But you must ask yourself, what are you exactly seeking from “religion”? Is it the social aspect of it?

Do you feel empty? Do you feel like you’ve done wrong, and now you want to fix things?

Do you believe in a God? What is your concept of God?

It seems to me like you were raised or influenced with some sort of Christian belief system, which is why you feel like excessive drinking and promiscuous activities are sinful. The guilt has been wired into you by means of what you’ve been exposed to.

Break away from these foolish beliefs. They were designed to control the peasants. Create your own destiny and do what is right. As long as you go to bed with a clear mind at night, then everything is ok.

Yes! I think I'll take the parts of different religions that I feel are right and create my own. As for your questions....

1. Yes I feel empty and do feel as if I'm doing something wrong

2. I am an Agnostic of sorts, I don't think one can truly ever know the nature of god or anything about it/she/he

And yes, I did go to a Christians church when I was younger...you may have a point about the effects of this on me.

Yes! I think I'll take the parts of different religions that I feel are right and create my own. As for your questions....

1. Yes I feel empty and do feel as if I'm doing something wrong

2. I am an Agnostic of sorts, I don't think one can truly ever know the nature of god or anything about it/she/he

And yes, I did go to a Christians church when I was younger...you may have a point about the effects of this on me.

The problem is the built in guilt factor. I have it also.

Anyone who was even minorly exposed to Christain beliefs has it.

As long as you do what's right, (and everyone should have an idea of what that is, even though some don't), then you're ok. I would follow the law of karma first and foremost. That is the real deal, and you should live your life according to your belief in that.

I would explore the differant religions. See what appeals to you. Christianity, and the other big book religions are outdated, in my opinion.

I'm not an expert in religions, but I've done a fair bit of research. I still haven't found one that I would get heavily involved in, but I have seen some ideas which are intriguing.

This is the quest that every person goes through. It's life long and doesn't offer many answers.

:blink: For some reason, the first thing I thought of when I read that was that it sounded like a hemorrhoid.

FWIW, I haven't been here for a few days, so I probably missed whatever Solari had been doing, but the Ask the DRUNK thread made me think of SirChris. He did an Ask Auntie thing for awhile.

I was going to say Aleister...

yes indeed..

'Dear Aleister' is The (one true) Original.

:beer:

solar stepped in yesterday to.. fill the void..

as it were,.. while we awaited the big show.

Ask DRUNK is a clone of a clone. :P

:D

then I found this...

Hey DRUNK:

I'm thinking of hiring Britney Spears to watch my kids...is this a good idea?

BTW I don't have kids...I just want to bang the babysitter

She's got to have something that will require Penicillin later on...

I wouldn't recommend it. :P

Banging Britney Spears at this point would be like throwing a cannonball down a hallway. Not to mention the fact the CDC will name a new wing of their headquarters after you if you survive.

Bring bleach with you. Not to drink, but to pour over your skin when she leaves. She looks filthier than 10 tons of mud.

:D

Perhaps a Vienna sausage....

Those things are so gross! Little old ladies buy them at work all the time. My stomach's turning just thinking about eating them... :wacko:

I always tried to eat them when I was a kid--I thought they were little hot dogs. Little hot dogs they ARE NOT!

I meant to say "cannonball". I know the expression "hotdog down a hallway", I've heard it used to describe Parasite Hilton.

Me too... and the imagery is hilarious.

The imagery I get from "cannonball down a hallway" is one of noise... along the lines of bowling alley noise. :unsure: That could give a whole new meaning to that ol' 7-10 split. :whistling:

Manders... you're right, Vienna sausages are gross. I did like them when I was a kid, but I tried some a few years ago, resulting in -> :blink: then :burp:

Good for you OWZ. :cheer: I hope to get started on my shopping tomorrow. :bagoverhead:

Finally, Bongman--- thanks for posting that, I love that quote. It is so... DRUNK.

G'nite all! :wave:

I once got into an argument with someone over whether there was a difference between being drunk and being tipsy/buzzed. I thought there was, but he didn't.

What do you think? :mellow:

Of course there is a differance. He is probably a close minded fool that views alcohol as devil juice.

Archived