DRUNK

That'a not a question, Kermit.

That is a suggestion.

We do not recognize suggestions.

Stupid or otherwise.

Get with the program, Jack.

~666

Thank you for the reply.

or rather.. for the.. uhh.. non-recognition recognition.

:whistling:

know whatta mean, Vern?

[yeah,.. that's my question, bitch. :P ]

:beer:

Dear DBZ.

I'm standing in for DRUNK. He's too DRUNK to answer right now.

So I have declared myself his proxy.

natch.

So ... back to your query ...

Well, dear, it's a good thing that you are good-looking, because you have no recourse but to drop out of school, get married and have a bunch of babies.

I mean, it's not like you're not good for SOMEthing...

You're welcome.

~666

Dear Drunk's proxy,

there is no f%cking way in hell that I will go down that path. But, thank you for the compliment. However, I believe I have a mind of my own that needs to be fostered with knowledge. I don't mean high school necessarily, but I am speaking of general knowledge.

So, thank you very much, but I will not ever go down that route.

• 1 year later...
He left with a bang. Pissed many off with some remarks that were certainly distastfull, but forgive and forget is a good motto in my book.

I don't know, maybe he was drunk at the time, lol... Pink Floyd humor... anyway, he was very cool in my book. A loyal friend and a young man who fought for our country!

He left with a bang. Pissed many off with some remarks that were certainly distastfull, but forgive and forget is a good motto in my book.

He never learned. I handed him his ass a couple of times and he just wrote me off for being a teenager. No matter that I literally PROVED he was a blatant hypocrite. He never accepted the fact he was wrong most of the time.

Props for being a soldier and mucho respect, but in terms of politics, he didn't know jack shit

Archived