Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chimp

What now for Percy?

No more excuses, no more tours lined up, no new album?

I'm sure Jimmy needs some lyrics putting to some music which he keeps saying that he has :D

I'm sure Jimmy needs some lyrics putting to some music which he keeps saying that he has :D

He just came off a lengthy tour promoting his last album - I think he's allowed a break yes? :D

Excuses? Mmmm. I'm sure that he'll carry on along his musical journey and those of us who love his music will hitch a ride with him...

Well, I wish Robert would sit down, take some time off, write brilliant new stuff, put out an album and get his arse on the road again to promote it^^ I'm sure that whatever he's got in mind it's gonna be a new journey for him and I'll follow him..

Excuses? Mmmm. I'm sure that he'll carry on along his musical journey and those of us who love his music will hitch a ride with him...

Most certainly and I being one of them. :D

I am just glad he's healthy and still making good music and enjoying life. Not many rock stars from his era are alive or well enough to do so. Robert seems to be happy and that's good enough for me.

Maybe he'll commit those new songs to tape (or whatever medium they're using in the recording industry these days) that he and Buddy Miller have been working on.

excuse me, but he does not owe us any excuses lol. As for the rest - read (or watch) what he had to say recently, plenty of 'planty' sources around. That thread with lots of print media articles covering his very recent Tour could be useful.

Edited by Vega Velecka