Jimmy at Home Earlier Today

SteveAJones

Nice photograph and nice smile on Jimmy.

Okay, Steve, I don't really keep up with the private comings and goings of the band members, so please enlighten me as to who these other people are and what their relation to Jimmy is in this photo?

Nice photograph and nice smile on Jimmy.

Okay, Steve, I don't really keep up with the private comings and goings of the band members, so please enlighten me as to who these other people are and what their relation to Jimmy is in this photo?

A kind and gentle family from Italy on holiday in London who now have a memory that will last a lifetime.

So this was taken in Japan? Seems Jimmy is in Asia quite often? How often is he in England or the States I wonder? It has always been difficult to track Jimmy Page and his whereabouts. Going back to the seventies he was never one to be in the limelight outside of when he was with Led Zeppelin.

A kind and gentle family from Italy on holiday in London who now have a memory that will last a lifetime.

Thanks for the info...I thought it might have been work-related friends or people he knew. See Melanie? All you had to do was ring the bell!

SAJ, you never cease to amaze! Thanks again for a great contribution! Jimmy looks terrific and very happy! Funny, I am wearing the same Zep t-shirt tonight as Ignazio is in that picture. Are they close friends of yours, Steve?

20110825withIgnazioSchirone.jpg

Left to Right: Letizia Marletta, Jimmy Page, Ignazio Schirone, Miriam Carmen Luna Schirone

You have stated the names of everyone in the photograph. What, therefore, is the name of the person who took the photo?

I wasn't asking you the question, nor do I care if you don't care :P .

what a nice thing to say. Shall we proceed? no. Cause I don't care, including the fact that you weren't asking me a question. :P :P

cause otherwise I would say 'not telling ya'

• 4 months later...

Archived