Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zepps_apprentice

Up Close And Personal

448.jpg

scan0001-1.png

LEDZEP3-1.jpg

60dddbc7-1.png

FBO5-1.png

FBO9-1.png

FBO-1.png

Aren't the photos with Bonham's stainless steel kit from an unreleased video of a live gig? I am sure it's not Seattle from Sunday, July 17, 1977 that's already out there. Which gig are the photos from?

Aren't the photos with Bonham's stainless steel kit from an unreleased video of a live gig? I am sure it's not Seattle from Sunday, July 17, 1977 that's already out there. Which gig are the photos from?

An 8mm film of the Badgeholders show. Does circulate.

321031_231239376930263_100001326083211_605102_1519186649_n.jpg

That picture with Paul is fake, here is the real picture, that is Ernie K-Doe with Robert and Jimmy. It is New Orleans May 73 though.

post-16167-0-74200500-1318627993_thumb.j

That picture with Paul is fake, here is the real picture, that is Ernie K-Doe with Robert and Jimmy. It is New Orleans May 73 though.

Oh, I can see that Jimmy looks the same in both photos, that's pretty good cropping in the b/w photo anyway!:P

Edited by LedZep342