Hats off to Led Zeppelin - UK Tribute Act doing 'Black Dog'

supergirl2000

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the forum members who post old gig photographs - especially DavidZoso and JimmyPageZoso56. A little while ago I asked for help to make a black dragon suit for my husband's band, and thanks to the great pictures here I managed to get it finished just before their first big theatre gig, as well as a sparkly t-shirt for the drummer. :)

Anyway, thought I should come back and say thanks/show you what I made. Here is a youtube clip of them doing Black Dog at a recent gig:

I think they're rocking, but then I am married to one of them! ;) But if anyone else happens to be interested, there is more footage at www.hatsofftoledzeppelin.co.uk

Thanks again for your help - knowing my luck I'll be back again soon looking at White Poppy Suit pics. Will have a little rest first though!

Hx

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the forum members who post old gig photographs - especially DavidZoso and JimmyPageZoso56. A little while ago I asked for help to make a black dragon suit for my husband's band, and thanks to the great pictures here I managed to get it finished just before their first big theatre gig, as well as a sparkly t-shirt for the drummer. :)

Anyway, thought I should come back and say thanks/show you what I made. Here is a youtube clip of them doing Black Dog at a recent gig:

I think they're rocking, but then I am married to one of them! ;) But if anyone else happens to be interested, there is more footage at www.hatsofftoledzeppelin.co.uk

Thanks again for your help - knowing my luck I'll be back again soon looking at White Poppy Suit pics. Will have a little rest first though!

Hx

They look and sound great.I was hoping to go and see them tomorrow at the Towngate in Basildon but my cousin has very inconsideratley chosen to get bloody married that day.Never mind next time around eh.

Spent an hour or two watching lots of their video's and really like what I heard alot. I really liked Out On The Tiles, The Wanton Song and many other's. Let me know if they will ever be touring in Canada. Your dragon suit looks great too. Northstar.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived