Do you think Led Zeppelin will continue with a world tour?

Ok...so unfortunately, like the majority of us, I was not able to attend the reunion. I tried everything to get tickets, but not everything works out like we want it to, eh? Anywho, I think we all want Led Zeppelin to keep this up and do a world tour so we all have a chance to see them...I mean, why the hell wouldn't you want them to?

I wouldn't be completely pissed if they didn't tour....actually I'd be fine with it, because that would make the O2 Arena reunion show even more special. But what will piss me off is if they DO go on tour and I'm not able to get tickets. At that point I think I'd have to kill myself, because there would be no reason to live.

But anyway, do you guys think they should do a tour? Why or not? Hit me up....

Later....

UNTITLED

i hope so. they sounded GREAT at the O2, and that was one of the things Robert was waiting for. Jimmy and Jonsey were both pretty amped about doing a tour, and Robert sounded outstanding last night. so hopefully somethin will happen. Jimmy would be pissed if they didn't, i reckon. he said somethin like 'if we didn't plan on touring, we shouldn't've taken the cat out of the bag in the first place'.

i hope so. they sounded GREAT at the O2, and that was one of the things Robert was waiting for. Jimmy and Jonsey were both pretty amped about doing a tour, and Robert sounded outstanding last night. so hopefully somethin will happen. Jimmy would be pissed if they didn't, i reckon. he said somethin like 'if we didn't plan on touring, we shouldn't've taken the cat out of the bag in the first place'.

Yeah you're right about Page being pissed....I've read every interview they've done since they announced that they were going to have the reunion, and I forget which interview it is, but in one of them Jimmy says that it would be selfish if they didn't do a tour.

But yeah, I seriously believe they'll do it. They were having too much fun last night to not do it again.

will they tour most likely i would think yes, but would i be suprised if they didnt no. Now when the tour will be who knows maybe this summer i believe i heard allison tell robert to forget their tour n go with LZ. Now that may not be true in which maybe they tour fall 2008 or in 2009. Or maybe they rehearse for a few more years and in 2010 30th aniversary of late great Bonzo's death and honor him Ahmet Atlantic records and all they can in one final bang. Alls we can hope for is the best of a tour. If they do tour i can see maybe 15-20 shows small but BIG places to fit lots of people but keeps them energized. Either way yes or no they will be always the Gods of Rock n' Roll and no one can take that away from them because they dont tour again.

Just thought. I dont't know if anyone else thought of this if they already have the gigs for RP and AK booked why not just tour toghether I know the two styles are drastically differnet but it would be a good contrast for a show. Of course there is also the problem that for any singner playing two sets in a row could be pretty tiring. But that is always another option they could have, or have AK open by herself and join plant and Zeppelin and do a couple of there numbers with the whole group. Anyhting to get the ZEP flying again. Even if they don't tour at least from the videos and reviews it seems they will have gone out with a bang. LONG LIVE ZEP

Ok...so unfortunately, like the majority of us, I was not able to attend the reunion. I tried everything to get tickets, but not everything works out like we want it to, eh? Anywho, I think we all want Led Zeppelin to keep this up and do a world tour so we all have a chance to see them...I mean, why the hell wouldn't you want them to?

I wouldn't be completely pissed if they didn't tour....actually I'd be fine with it, because that would make the O2 Arena reunion show even more special. But what will piss me off is if they DO go on tour and I'm not able to get tickets. At that point I think I'd have to kill myself, because there would be no reason to live.

But anyway, do you guys think they should do a tour? Why or not? Hit me up....

Later....

UNTITLED

NO

hopefully a few selected gigs, nothing more (and that's cool as well)

I can't see them not doing some more shows. I selfishly want to demand it since I live in the NY area and would almost be guaranteed they would come here... getting tickets is another story but I'll pull out all the stops to get 'em.

A full blown tour I think is not in the cards. It would be too exhausting on their health I believe. Plus, you've got Robert going on tour with AK.

If they could come to the U.S. and play say 2-5 major cities and play in an outdoor stadium , that is the way I see it being possible. Let's face it, they could tour for years and not satisfy everyone that wants to see them. If you want it bad enough and are lucky enough to score tickets, you will make the sacrifices needed to make it to a show if they come around ... B)

I'm not aware that there are anyconfirmed dates for Plant/Krauss in the UK. I can really see Alison saying go and do your Led Zep thing (not the Yoko Ono thing somebody suggested in another thread.

I've always thought they'd tour as I've said in the numerous other threads on this subject on this board.

Next time Plant is looking for pastures new I'd love to hear an album with Tinariwen.

I'd like to see them, but no stadiums, please.

Also, no $400 tickets either. Make the top price $100, and leave it at that. They'll still make money on the shows.

And another thing: no opening act!

A Cream-type scenario would be cool, only with more gigs, perhaps 15-20, and they really should do a few in their home country. The UK only had Earl's Court and Knebworth after early '73.

But if the O2 was really the last one, that's OK.

Archived