A Rockstar you dislike?

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

I'll start, Axl Rose he's a bad singer and is up himself.

Axl Rose's singing was great on Welcome to The Jungle and others from that era, after that he sounds awful, his mental health issues and drug abuse kept getting in the way of well...everything. I can't stand Journey - Steve Perry is not a bad vocalist, but the band was so generic, one cheesy ballad after another.

Ambrosia: "Precious and few these moments we share..." and Captain & Tennille, that Muskrat Love thing was just awfulslapface.gif One other thing, I like the Carpenters sometimes but those two looked way too much alike, it was creepy. Oh wait, I don't like the Osmond's either. Finally, most everything post 1999, I think the world really did end, musically at least.

Wow. I'd say he can definitely play the guitar well. You really feel he's low class or do you just disagree with his outspoken views?

As a guitarist he is competent but not inspired. I don't really care about his political views, I just think he is tacky and low class.

As a guitarist he is competent but not inspired. I don't really care about his political views, I just think he is tacky and low class.

I'd like to know why you think Ted is tacky and low class. You know, his first manager ripped him off. Despite all those sold out tours and gold albums in the 70s Ted was flat broke going into the 80s. Ted worked his ass off to recover from that and has played more than 6,000 shows. He's a got a beautiful home and a loving family. He's loyal to his friends. I don't get why you'd disparage him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BomWbtXWbA8

I'm surprised no one has said Gene Simmons (who I am a big fan of)

My daughter told me yesterday that she wants to become Gene once she is bigger...lol.

As a person he may indeed suck big time, but i love his stage antics....he is the ultimate living cartoon figure.

Now to the "rock star" that gives me an anti-erection:

Kid Rock.

Archived