Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
jimigreen

..LED ZEPPELIN "Live In Japan" DVD Empress Valley

from Empress Valley presents previously unreleased 8mm "Home Movies" plus 1971 & 1972 live clips.. Does anyone have any info on this...?

Oh, this might have the films put up by the youtube user 'LedLiberator", 2 japan films I put on my channel (youtube.com/user/ledzepfilm) And a 8mm home movie of Japan 1971, which is on the official channel for the band. Just my guess

These clips are on youtube already, they're all shot by a roadie, who shot Headley Grange '71, Japan '71 ( offstage after Japan shows), and Sydney, Australia '72 shot from three different roadies (most of the footage is there, but not all of it).

Where did you here this, do you have a link?

But 342, how would you know what's on that dvd?

It maybe some film that the circulation has not. I do think that it's the home movies shot by a roadie, not anything new, but there is a possibility.

Well it may not be the roadie footage, but Jimigreen doesn't have any info on it anyway, I couldn't find any info on the net on it, so, we'll have to wait and see... I'm sure there will be a download for it eventually!;)

Thank you for the info... Saw an ad for this on Hotwacks.... I would love to see more of the Japan concerts... Im sure we all would!!!! Thanks again!

This is what I found on Led Zeppelin Database:

September 7th, 2011

Live in Japan
is a single silver pressed DVD by Empress Valley covering previously unreleased 8mm home movies from 1971 and 1972 Japanese tours.

A bit more info than previously stated... the date above says 9/7, I wonder if this is the date it came out?

Edited by LedZep342

I wonder if there is new Japan 1972 film? Does anyone have more details on the release?

They stated "previously unreleased 8mm home movies from 1971 and 1972 Japanese tours."

So this is most likely footage we haven't seen!

September 7th 2011 is the date it was released. I saw it on sale downtown this weekend but didn't buy it (yet) as it seemed to me it's just the stuff that recently surfaced on You Tube.

September 7th 2011 is the date it was released. I saw it on sale downtown this weekend but didn't buy it (yet) as it seemed to me it's just the stuff that recently surfaced on You Tube.

Really!? I'm sure this DVD contains footage not yet viewed by the public, on the led zeppelin database it says specifically "previously unreleased 8mm home movies from 1971 and 1972 Japanese tours."...

you should have bought it!:(

Does anyone know of the content of it?

And 342, alot of people say something is unreleased when it is.

Really!? I'm sure this DVD contains footage not yet viewed by the public, on the led zeppelin database it says specifically "previously unreleased 8mm home movies from 1971 and 1972 Japanese tours."...

you should have bought it!:(

I'm almost certain it's just the 8 mm clips of them at the hotel in Hiroshima, etc. already circulating on You Tube. I plan on going back later this week. I'll pick up a copy and also provide a complete review if someone else doesn't do so first

I'm almost certain it's just the 8 mm clips of them at the hotel in Hiroshima, etc. already circulating on You Tube. I plan on going back later this week. I'll pick up a copy and also provide a complete review if someone else doesn't do so first

Awesome, thanks!wink.gif

Steve, did you get the DVD yet?

I did not get an opportunity to do so over the weekend but I will be trying again this Wednesday.