Jimmy Looked Cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Plant was bored and Jimmy was unable to solo. Give it up. They relied on special effects, a state of the art sound system and tape loops to pull it off. Jimmy was so bad! He cant play but anything he does gets praise. It;s such a joke. Listening to that crap Mon was embarressing!

why are you even part of the led zeppelin website then? to say that jimmy page, guitarist of LED ZEPPELIN should "give it up" is a sad sad story, on your side. you must be right though, they must have been so bad that they didnt even offer tickets to the general public! i cant believe someone like you went and die hard fans like me werent able too. i'd go see zeppelin even if they were all 90 years old, page went bald and plant went mute.

Plant was bored and Jimmy was unable to solo. Give it up. They relied on special effects, a state of the art sound system and tape loops to pull it off. Jimmy was so bad! He cant play but anything he does gets praise. It;s such a joke. Listening to that crap Mon was embarressing!

LIKE MY MAMMA SAID "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY DON'T SAY IT ALL"

If the shoe fits . . . . . . .

why are you even part of the led zeppelin website then? to say that jimmy page, guitarist of LED ZEPPELIN should "give it up" is a sad sad story, on your side. you must be right though, they must have been so bad that they didnt even offer tickets to the general public! i cant believe someone like you went and die hard fans like me werent able too. i'd go see zeppelin even if they were all 90 years old, page went bald and plant went mute.

I totally agree & if they play at 90 years old, I'll be right there with you!!!

People saying that Jimmy has chnaged in 7 years:

Its all to do with the photo angle and stuff.

I mean check this picture of page looking the coolest:

zep2.jpg

and page in the Zepp days looknig terrible:

j190.jpg

:D

Sorry, i couldn't resist!

I'm playing a Gretsch Semi-Hollow with a Bigby in this Video:

I'm playing a Les Paul Studio Wine-Red in this video:

And an Alexis Acoustic that I bought off an old man, out of the back of his truck @ the Arkansas/Missouri border:

B)

I'm sorry, but Jimmy Page relied on a recently broken finger to pull this monster gig off, not special effects. I can only begin to imagine what it will sound like after a record-breaking album and a world tour.

Plant looked bored? Wake the french seal up! He's a Leo, he's SUPPOSED to look bored.

Listening to the 'crap' was embarrassing? For you? You realize that anyone with half a brain and yourself after a near-death experience realize that this is utter nonsense. So all the people there and even the journalists (who enjoy bashing Led Zeppelin like Israel enjoys bashing Islam) raved about the show for what reason? Because of special effects and tape loops?

I just felt like cussing at you quite elaborately, but people like you don't take too well to that.

And, to take it one step further, who for you sets the bar higher? What does it take for you, oh dignified one, to 'not be embarrassed' ? What 60+ band puts on a better show? The Rolling Stones? I saw them live, enjoyed their show without being bitter. THEY RELY ON AN ENTIRE BACKING BAND TO PLAY while they dance around on stage through the second half of their set. And I still liked it. We're going quite beyond tape loops here.

So G_d forbid someone caught you youtubing the )2 concert, right? Because you'd be 'embarassed'...I see, makes real sense to me.

If your 'standards' are so high, might as well stop listening to music, 'cause nobody's better than zep.

Archived