ANY NEW CONCERT UPDATES IN LONDON

Bitchin Soul

I am planning a trip to London in the near future and was wondering if anyone knew of some great concerts or any music/entertainment? i.e. Foo Fighters/Black Crowes....wishful thinking. Maybe something that our favorite LZ members may be appearing. I can go anytime so there is no time frame but I would plan around it if a great event was happening. Any information would be appreciated. Feel free to pm me..... Thanks for all of your help!!! :rolleyes:

Hey Strider....thanks for the tip. I really can go any time so I am trying to at least get to see one good show. Indecisive as usual.....last minute planner. :slapface: I have checked out the festival sights and there are so many to choose from. I probably should have gone in the summer. I thought maybe some of you Brits may get concert news earlier or even last minute appearances before us here in the good old USA.

Why do you keep rolling your eyes at people? That's kind of rude.

WTF R U Kidding me......You would take time to respond to roll eyes???? I mean it for myself as being such a proscrastinator in planning things. Pardon me if it offends you :rolleyes:

I have not posted in two years now I remember why.

WTF R U Kidding me......You would take time to respond to roll eyes???? I mean it for myself as being such a proscrastinator in planning things. Pardon me if it offends you :rolleyes:

I have not posted in two years now I remember why.

hey sweetie! is it really two years? wow!

don't let negativity keep you away from here, there are many, many lovely and positive people here too! :)

Archived