I got that beach ball Robert kicked back into the crowd!

Just got back....WOW!!!!!....still in shock from the amazing event I saw last night....will give a full report tomorrow but one cool thing is that I got that beach ball RP kicked back into the crowd...has a Maple Leaf on it....one of the greatest days of my life...my only regret is that I DIDN'T MEET ANYONE ON HERE!!!

Just got back....WOW!!!!!....still in shock from the amazing event I saw last night....will give a full report tomorrow but one cool thing is that I got that beach ball RP kicked back into the crowd...has a Maple Leaf on it....one of the greatest days of my life...my only regret is that I DIDN'T MEET ANYONE ON HERE!!!

Wolfman I got your phone message and then stupidly deleted it in my waking half awake haze. :blink:

My huge apologies cos I was looking forward to meeting you. Glad you go to the ball.

That's tits, dude! Rock on, ex-AndreTheGiantPage with your badself!

Wolfman I got your phone message and then stupidly deleted it in my waking half awake haze. :blink:

My huge apologies cos I was looking forward to meeting you. Glad you go to the ball.

No problem...it was chaos that day anyway...in a good way though!!!

I saw someone in a video holding a beach ball. But i one uped you. when the dvd comes out( praying) me and my buddy tricked a cop into letting us in the backdoor with the camrea crew there with some silly C*&T selling fucking pirate posters

Just as long as there's a nickel to be drained by exploiting Led Zeppelin..... :D

Archived