Introduction from an old hippy (I just don't do the dope anymore)

Lynn Meyer Serpa Morgan

I am Lynn and grew up as Led Zep made their first album and was hooked from day one. I was one of the first in my teenage years to buy their first Led Zep album, & at this point have everything LZ & both Plant and Page have ever made, together & apart. One of my deepest regrets is that I have not seen them in concert, it is actually right at the upper top of my "bucket list." I am so grateful for youtube, as I can actually watch them play, & do for hours on end. Love Plant. Jimmy, you are truly one of the bright stars in this world- The powers that be broke the mold when they made you. And watching Jimmy and Robert together is like watching a dance of respect, creativity, and the spiritual connection between the two.

Hello Lynn,

Welcome to the site. It's great to meet another Zep fan, and a Jimmy Page fan too, (he's my fave!) :D

The whole band is utter perfection when it comes to the music they made, that's for sure. I too enjoy the You/Tube clips and have made many discoveries there of fabulous shows live. Even if I've seen a clip several times, there are still times when my jaw hits the ground watching the boys in the band play together. You probably know exactly what I mean!

You'll find very nice and helpful members here, as well as all kinds of threads, polls, photos, and music clips to keep a fan interested for hours, trust me. B)

Have fun and hope to see you 'round the board! :)

....................Missy

Hello Lynn...welcome aboard the Physical Rocket Express! Loved your description of what Jimmy and Robert do to you...so very true. Their movements on stage were very unique and expressive.

Hope you have a good time here. It can get rowdy like any internet forum...it helps to have a thick skin and not take anything too personally.

Hello Lynn...welcome aboard the Physical Rocket Express! Loved your description of what Jimmy and Robert do to you...so very true. Their movements on stage were very unique and expressive.

Hope you have a good time here. It can get rowdy like any internet forum...it helps to have a thick skin and not take anything too personally.

And just what is THAT supposed to mean, buster???

lulz, JAY KAY!

Welcome Lynn, you'll find a virtual plethora of like-minded and equally enthusiastic individuals here.

Glad you found us!

Enjoy!

Why, I oughta... :hysterical::thumbsup:

Lulz - me and my best friend exchange an endless stream of this when we call each other...

What the...????

Why I oughtta...

My wife calls us Beavis and Butthead (even though a lot of it is 3 Stooges stuff) - mostly because we act like idiots when we call each other.

Archived