Band of Joy ticket prices?

Hi!

I'm saving up as much as I can to see Robert live. I figured I'd save $300 to be safe, I really want to get front row if I can. I'm broke and it's keeping me from paying a bill, so I wondered if I actually needed to keep quite that much.

I'm 22, so I missed the chance to see them perform together, but Zeppelin has been a HUGE part of my life. I want to make the most of it when I get to see him live.

I thought the Band of Joy tour was over?? Btw, I'm 21 and I missed him on the Band of Joy tour cause I was on holiday when he came to my country, so I can undertsand where you're coming from..

It all depends where you live, nurses, as some places are more difficult to get good seats than others. Los Angeles and New York, for example, being industry and celebrity-heavy towns, are tough places for the average punter to get front row seats without having to go to a scalper.

But it can be done...it just takes patience and guile. I had front row for Plant and Alison Krause and paid face value...didn't even have to pay ticketbastards bullshit fees.

PM me nurses, with the city you live in, and I'll explain my method.

Nurses, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there are no Band of Joy shows scheduled for Raleigh or Asheville...or anywhere for that matter in 2012.

Those dates you saw for Raleigh and Asheville were in January of THIS year...they already happened.

Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived