Jimmy Page bio

sam_webmaster

I posted this exact link right above...come on Wolfy- do so browsing here first, will ya! :sarcastic_hand:

Happens all the time. Not just here but on other message boards as well. Same thing for folks that jump right into a thread without having actually read it first or any articles that may have been included that others are commenting on. By the way, I'm not trying to get on either you or Wolfman, I'm just saying it's something I've noticed before and I've often wondered why people don't take the few extra minutes it takes to do a little reading first. By the way, I've also been guilty of it myself but more often than not, I'll make the effort to actually read the thread first. In the case of a multi-page thread of course no one is going to take the time to read it all but the least they can do is read the first post and then the newer posts before offering their two pesos. Just a thought, no hard feelings at all.

Happens all the time. Not just here but on other message boards as well. Same thing for folks that jump right into a thread without having actually read it first or any articles that may have been included that others are commenting on. By the way, I'm not trying to get on either you or Wolfman, I'm just saying it's something I've noticed before and I've often wondered why people don't take the few extra minutes it takes to do a little reading first. By the way, I've also been guilty of it myself but more often than not, I'll make the effort to actually read the thread first. In the case of a multi-page thread of course no one is going to take the time to read it all but the least they can do is read the first post and then the newer posts before offering their two pesos. Just a thought, no hard feelings at all.

With ya 100%!!!

It's just funny (my head-shaking in a "no" direction) to see someone post the exact link RIGHT below, which tells me they did not read/browse the thread. I don't have a great deal of time to look through every single page of every thread before I post, if it's a growing topic, but I do try and take a few minutes to see if the link/post I'm providing is anywhere around (from scrolling).

Mistakes do happen though, we're all human.......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived