Named & Shamed

I think I would have had to "accidentally" knock her down. She's really not my favorite person at all. <_<

All this talk about people who seemingly "wasted" their tickets has me wanting to go to the roof of the building I work in and jump. :(

Yeah wow, this thread really makes me want to kill myself.

To all the people who are getting annoyed about the "ticket wasters" who were present at the02, dont worry, I was there representing all us "real" fans. I stood for the set, maybe 10 rows from the front, absolutley bursting for a piss, but clung on for the full performance!! I headbanged my way through the "heavy" mid section of Dazed And Confused, howled my eyes out throughout No Quarter, attempted to get some jumping going for Ramble On, just freaked out for Black Dog and stood in bewilderment throughout Kashmir. I waited until afterwards and a late bar to have a few beers. I cant believe the people who were drunk - this wasn't just "any old gig" you know!

Now thats a proper proper fans behaviour! Go on my son!

Well not quite named, but certainly shamed.

Unbelievable.............

2 guy's in front of me, in Section 413, row H seats 752 & 753. They were in and out of their seats all night to buy 4-packs of beer, of which most was spilled on the floor.

They then fell asleep :blink: during Kashmir and were asleep all the way through the 2 encores. WTF

I hope you are proud of yourselves.

BS NOBODY LAY'S OUT BIG BUCKS FOR THIS AND GOES TO SLEEP

THE BS POSTED IS RIDICULOUS B)

This is too true... Not to take anything away from music fans outside of the USA, but many bands - Zep included, have always cited the energy of an American crowd as a reason for wanting to tour extensively in The States.. So I guess it is an American thing afterall..

[/quot

Don't think it's an American thing !! If this gig had been in Glasgow you'd have known all about an energetic crowd. Ask people like Dave Grohl or Bono and they'll tell you a thing or two about a Glasgow audience. I thought the O2 crowd was pretty loud most of the night and there were lots of people standing up in the nosebleed section around me but was so far away from the stage it was difficult to get the full atmosphere. I'm 6ft 4in so tend to sit if those around are sitting, purely out of respect for those around and behind me who would see absolutely nothing if I was on my feet. I prefer to stand too, but still managed to bounce around hitting my imaginary drum kit while seated. BTW I was 10 or 12 seats along from that dumb cow in Blk 417. Laughed a lot but felt sympathy with the people she fell on top of and later assaulted. Couldn't believe it took nearly 10 minutes for the bouncers to wrestle her out of her seat !!!

BS NOBODY LAY'S OUT BIG BUCKS FOR THIS AND GOES TO SLEEP

THE BS POSTED IS RIDICULOUS B)

Oh, it happened my friend. If you had bothered to read all the way through this and other threads you would have seen photographic evidence that some people really are stupid f***'s.

Anyway, I am only concerned about me. I was there and saw the whole fantastically brilliant spectacle with my very own eyes.

Slainte.

• 3 weeks later...
Well not quite named, but certainly shamed.

Unbelievable.............

2 guy's in front of me, in Section 413, row H seats 752 & 753. They were in and out of their seats all night to buy 4-packs of beer, of which most was spilled on the floor.

They then fell asleep :blink: during Kashmir and were asleep all the way through the 2 encores. WTF

I hope you are proud of yourselves.

What a waste of tickets!!!! Some idiots are surely lucky!

Okay... now I want to kill myself.

Are you people fucking serious? In total, how many fucking wasted tickets is that?

BULLSHIT!

I'm really, really mad right now. This is beyond fucked up. I just want to say to everyone who's been named and shamed on this thread... I hope you're all happy, and I hope you get to take that happiness to Hell very, very soon... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

(To Debbie and the ones who shamed themselves... this does not apply to you... to the ones who actually bothered to enjoy the show, thank you)

If it's any comfort, I was jammed tight amid people enjoying their brains out and totally unaware that all this other crap was going on.

Did you have a good time?

That's all that matters.

In other words, please don't kill yourself! :o

Would it have helped if I added "metaphorically?"

I won't actually kill myself (I could never commit suicide... I'm too scared that when I see God, he'll tell me he had something huge planned for me but I went and fucked it all up because I had to kill myslef), but I'm angry enough at those asses who wasted their tickets as well as depressed enough because of that knowledge to do so if I ever wanted to (which I never will...).

I can remember the first time I got to see Jimmy Page in 1984 when he toured with The Firm. ( I believe that may have been the first time he was on the stage of MSG since Zep last appeared there in 1977 so you can only imagine how LOUD that arena was ! I don't think he was able to say anything for almost 5 minutes it was so loud.. what a show ! ) I just screamed "JIMMY F***ing PAGE" for about an hour. I can understand her excitement because it was probably the first time, and there has always been a mystique associated with Led Zeppelin and all it's members that causes such reactions the first time you see them. This is especially true for people that only heard about Zeppelin shows but never got the chance to see them.

SO, if you were anywhere near me at the MSG appearance of The Firm in 1984.. I am truly sorry if my exuberance caused you any discomfort.

When I saw them at Nassau Coliseum in 1986 BTW , I had 8th row floor center, and I distinctly remember getting grabbed by the back of my head by a friend who screamed "JIMMY FING PAGE" and shook my skull until I almost passed out. There was no touring Firm in 1984 that I can recall.

Naoimi cambell bumping into me as she stumbled back after trying to climb over the back of the seats to get to her seat, with her reputation i just didnt say a word and went quietly about my business of going for a beer :-)

Wise...did she have a phone in hand?

Some dude behind me, right side row 5ish on the floor, had his hands over his mouth like he was seening a ghost... he kept climbing up the back of this girl from NJ. I'm surprised her husband didn't pop him.

This lady was a whip, she took care of herself.

To our right the Big Unit was getting harassed as were the other celebs sitting in the 'empty seat section'.

Great spot to see it all. At one point I turned around and Paul Rogers and the dude with the big red plume were behind me.

I let them all see my Canadian Flag! Briefly... didn't want to be an ass.

Hey Dude, That was me and my wife. We worked real hard to keep our "space"

Empty seats??!! People falling asleep??!! Leaving before the encore??!! And here I sat, alone in the dark getting blasted and sobbing because I couldn't get a ticket??!!

Thanks ever so much...IDIOTS!!!

U took the words outta my mouth :wtf:

Archived