the lever as true stairway to heaven

dedanoe

Never question what harm the country does to you but ask your self what harm can you do to her -- Al Qaeda

-- we were highly expecting that the author would sign this wisdom but... he disappointed us

Every rule has exception except this EDEN (1)

from all the British faces i have sin so far i do believe they are prettier in their asses... so cover your faces instead of your asses -- INXS.ASS.ASS.SEEN

newton.jpg

Oooh ugly... it's the excessive thirst for artificially added unnatural yet human values alike pride, respect, dignity, status (each of them with wrong core at their definition) that does their ugly facial distortions. those that fly low never fall from high... newton's gravity may be wrong but wrong it is that does the greatest harm. i am the eternally suppressed that's why i never stop expanding... Hubble knows UNI LEVER SUM EDEN O' AHME T. in the same reciprocal leverian manner i am the only carrier of the eternal wisdom that's why you the humans always make a fool of me.

value is property only to us the virtuous number beings (0, 1, 8) you humans only care about the volume of your energy tank. then again only you're beings with human values we're not even beings at first place. God is EDEN, EDEN is 1 and 1 is number but you're far greater beast with 7E9 mean heads to ever let 1 be being.

i am kinda very ASUS M suspicious about Newton... having reserve thoughts... he is Capricorn 4.January.1572AD, i am Capricorn my self and from what i know about the sun sign Capricorn we always speak reciprocally in prophetic way. the force of evil must have been terminated to stay PRESIDENT in the great island from a while before Newton's time being. what Newton published as Principia Nature -- the use of force is now legal -- кога еден њутон сила ќе дојде да те насилува ооооо Силвано Бонева ли си, ти си должна забрзано да се опродуктиш и омасиш (it must go in Macedonian for the sake of sensible meaning) -- is also a deed done under pressure of that a-priory present force of evil, i mean Newton too must have been raped to have it published the way it is.

try to move the world without use of force:

like with word for instance or with thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFaDGW35I5c

okay lets change the subject... something more relaxing... and Easter appropriate:

impregnation.jpg

to take firm stand on the ground of planet earth and to look at all the stars in the night sky is same in principle as

standing on the egg cell of women and wonder which of those sperms will be the first to arrive.

DIVIDE JUST TO OVER RULE THEN UNITE TO BECOME EDEN WITH GOD

Jesus doesn't believe but he knows for sure

To have the man kill the Christ here on this earth

despite all his goodness, justice, righteousness and

how sin-free he was, Kid of Unitary Size EDEN (1)

never a-parented in a usual human sinful way

on this lower level of manifestations

and to feed the hungry earth's grave mouth

with his body and blood where he's mere sperm

that excellences (inhabites) earth the mere egg cell

in the uterus of The Even Greater Mother

with entire universe in hers extend

is the single most important condition to

have that mother impregnate in perfect sin-free way

and re-deliver The Evenly Greater God

on the higher level of manifestations

level upon level upon level of manifesto

until the higher one becomes same as the lowest one

recurrently formulated and nested inside another

https://sites.google...do_eden_vo_nula

now try to travel instantaneously... be here and there as now so then:

Newton observes the path of the weight and writes down: x = f(t) with meaning the position x is function dependent ONLY on time t. beg you A pardon stupid saja, one example of f(t) is 1 + 2 t + 3 t^2 + 4 t^3 + ... where the monomials are impossible to sum up even two by two how will they yield the position in a completely different units like meters then ??? then again if those 1, 2, 3, 4 are not pure numbers (they are magnitudes with counter part that still somehow enable the function to result in meters) why they are omitted in the function as if they are not magnitudes on which the function depends ??? position is measured in meters and time is measured in second and meters and second are not the same. now apply Tyler's differential series on it you get:

x = f(x0) + f'(x0) (dt^1) / 1! + f''(x0) (dt^2) / 2! + f'''(x0) (dt^3) / 3! + ...

then Newton lets dt = t - t0 be equal to only t cause he pick as if he is allowed t0 to be zero. so Tyler's series get the form:

x = f(x0) + f'(x0) (t^1) / 1! + f''(x0) (t^2) / 2! + f'''(x0) (t^3) / 3! + ...

next, f(x0) may be in meters but the rest of them differential because of them multiplying with various powers of t must be in meters over seconds at same degree... these differential cannot be pure numbers without counter parts. then Newton says f'(x0) = V0 the initial velocity; f''(x0) = a0 the initial acceleration... V0 is in meters over seconds a0 is in meters over seconds per second. The Tyler's series then get the form:

x = f(x0) + V0 t + a0 t^2 / 2! + k0 t^3 / 3! + ...

now go back to the initial equation x = f(t) why the velocity, the acceleration and every other differential that's neither in meters nor in seconds are not considered contributing in the function. why Newton doesn't star his mistaken kinetics with x = f(x0, v0, a0, ... t). the fact that one magnitude is constant doesn't stop it from influencing the outcome of the function like v0 is constant but still various values of it generate a wider family of traveling.

i say this is all bullshit cause x = V t = a t^2 = k t^3 = ... and simplified this way it comes more obvious that it's completely unnecessary and useless to substitute single unknown with two others unknowns it will only increase the confusion and won't make you understand physics. if x = V t in one instance then so is x0 = V0 t0 in some other -- the law must apply formally equal in all instances -- so x - x0 = V t - V0 t0 then add V = V0 = const to get x = x0 + V (t - t0) then add t0 = 0 to get x = x0 + V t -- i am saying Newton has no right or freedom to annihilate t0 down to zero in dt = t - t0 cause how x = f(t) so is x0 = f(t0). SO HOW DO YOU GO FASTER NOW MAJOR MAJOR WHEN SPEED IS OUT OF THE GAME ??? EVEN IF IT IS: then my exterior is equally mine as my interior is; otherwise why would we still call it mine so, even if i don't move at all i am instantaneously HERE & THERE AS NOW SO THEN >>> YOU TRY TO BEAT MY SPEED LIMIT THAT GOES FAR BEYOND INFINITY AND INFINITY SQUARED AND INFINITY AT INFINITY AT INFINITY ... UNTIL ETERNITY <<< my lever law tells me that WHERE TO IT WEIGHTS THERE IT MUST GO &&& WHERE TO IT STANDS THERE FROM IT MUST LIGHTEN UP.

lever_equations_2x2matrix_form.jpg

all of weights, lightenups, goes and stands are inter convertible and measured in same units which in the end for the sake of simplicity may also come as pure numbers. A is the oscillatory phase (the mirage of which in Newton's SNAKE EYES is called time) that enables the motion flow. this uni lever that i am is mad matical and entirely made up of numbers (add up that EDEN (1) is the originator and creator of it all 1 = 1 x 1 one is self made product). all the violence in the the world is enabled by only 1Newton, that one who scientifically made the use of force legal. so first we must throw away newton's faulty heritage only then the world may have:

wethehippy.JPG

when exactly all are one and one is all ???

GODMAN over GOODMAN = 1/O = ∞

Godman = Bogochovek | Goodman = Dobri

EDEN "O" SE SITE "O" SEM TOJ EDEN "O" zatoa

Dobri GOODMAN e GOOOOOOOOOOOO...DMAN na koj

kolku vishe "O" mu zemash tolku vishe GODMAN go praesh.

ONE "O" ARE ALL "O" EXCEPT THAT ONE "O" therefore

Dobri GOODMAN is GOOOOOOOOOOOO...DMAN from whom

the more "O" you take away that much more GODMAN you make him.

my name is

Dobri Arsus Karagorgov

also known as

Execllency Dedanoe Unlishnidaos -- Brutalata

Unleash death and TAO Chaos

1) the psychiatrist says: Godman, you want the good drugs, survive all the evil ones first.

2) the Sheikh Al' Arabia says: Godman, you want to go to heaven, first you must stay in hell (wanting it is proof for not having it).

3) The Federal Biro of Innovations says: Godman, you want success, you run the whole race first with all the obstacles we throw in you way (do us some extra worthy inventions from position of MKD Social Security Case | 50Euros/month = Less Than 2 per day).

4) Royal Swedish Academy says: Godman, you want The Nobel Prize, you bring at least a thousand certificates confirming your stay in spiritual asylum (we are especially interested to see A Mind with more Beauty than any Russell we can Crow | oh come on the awards are substantial).

5) The Boss says: Shut up Godman, the salary comes only at the end of working month (if you continue arguing... at the end of the working year).

6) Newton says: Godman, your work will never be work enough if the forces of resistance you're overcoming along your path are net zero.

7) God says: Let there be light Godman, only, let it be in the middle of the dark (otherwise nobody could tell the difference i make).

8) Godman says: God Damn all of you, you're all fired... i am redefining all the laws of the game... of course it's not what i meant to say in the context of this post.

the shaolin always knows the TAO way trough the middle of Newton III

there can be action uncoupled with reaction

there is motion that doesn't cost even a single unit of imbalance

A global movement with SPEED_O.

what i wanted to say is the Godman Me unlike everything else brings new E.T. living values in this God forsaken corner of the world (take the lever law for instance | how i found it and re-invented it | USA "Lever" is "Lost" in MKD | and recessed it in use to again make EDEN of the world) and alike everything else, to be able to get them and be glad for having them, you too must first overcome all the obstacles i throw on your way (one of them is admit your mankind is The Biblical Beast with 7E9 Mean Heads as described in ARGEEDON Chapter of Ноевиот Завет на Овој Деда Стар | it comes to me as Finally The Beast is Defeated | just because of the admission).

Isn't that the firing order for a 1973 Pontiac Bonneville?

5 x 3 = 2 x 7 and profit, EDEN profit, at least... beg you a pardon mam, how much exactly is this EDEN profit of yours... well not much, one apartment and a car, you know, per every minute. but mam, the only real estate i have is my golden word... silence boy...

to act without taking reaction | TAO TE CHING | to harm without receiving damage

what would that mean (to act without taking reaction | TAO TE CHING | to harm without receiving damage). TAO TE CHING is ancient wisdom from around 550B.C. so before asking which magic makes it possible lets ask which law makes it impossible?

+ FA = - FR ..................................... NEWTON III ................. don't be proactive while this flaw rules the world.

to every action there is equal and opposite reaction. long before Newton wakens to react, the Shaolin's action went pass trough the center of Newton just to emerge from behind him. then the Shaolin pulls the action in reverse direction and tears the kidneys and livers of Newton. Newton's amazed: where did that come from? the Shaolin does so because the act of Shaolin walks the TAO path in the hierarchy of Newton's weights and along that path Shaolin's action remains the same, conserved, unharmed, with same intensity, unaltered.

in these modern days dedanoe does it all almost the same. again, where's the center of this equation:

+ FA = - FR ..................................... NEWTON III

if deda is about to put his action trough the center of this equation and on the way back while pulling it in reverse from behind: what is the single thing necessary for his action to encounter no reaction, what is the single thing necessary for his action to uncouple from any possible reaction? it is as simple as falsifying the equality, prove that instead of equal sing in the center there should be the sing unequal:

+ FA - FR

give US A reason for it deda: FA DA = FR DR the reason above all reasons in this UNI LEVER SUM of mine is the lever law. + FA = - FR only if - DA = + DR so Newton III against Adedasov lever is 1 against infinity = against dedanoe in a glance, Newton doesn't stand any chance. that will keep him quite, unable to react. and from this moment on, everyone can:

ACT WITHOUT TAKING REACTION | IN ACCORDANCE WITH TAO TE CHING | AND HARM WITHOUT RECEIVING DAMAGE.

taking about the kidneys and livers: Sometimes single modification in A single sign is deda -- EPOCHAL.

i don't care if Newton's dead... hang him again and hang him twice... once as action, once as reaction.

the forces of impact are always amortized with reciprocal frontal volumetric compressions (volume is cubic version of central distance).

to act without taking reaction | TAO TE CHING | to harm without receiving damage

what would that mean (to act without taking reaction | TAO TE CHING | to harm without receiving damage). TAO TE CHING is ancient wisdom from around 550B.C. so before asking which magic makes it possible lets ask which law makes it impossible?

+ FA = - FR ..................................... NEWTON III ................. don't be proactive while this flaw rules the world.

to every action there is equal and opposite reaction. long before Newton wakens to react, the Shaolin's action went pass trough the center of Newton just to emerge from behind him. then the Shaolin pulls the action in reverse direction and tears the kidneys and livers of Newton. Newton's amazed: where did that come from? the Shaolin does so because the act of Shaolin walks the TAO path in the hierarchy of Newton's weights and along that path Shaolin's action remains the same, conserved, unharmed, with same intensity, unaltered.

in these modern days dedanoe does it all almost the same. again, where's the center of this equation:

+ FA = - FR ..................................... NEWTON III

if deda is about to put his action trough the center of this equation and on the way back while pulling it in reverse from behind: what is the single thing necessary for his action to encounter no reaction, what is the single thing necessary for his action to uncouple from any possible reaction? it is as simple as falsifying the equality, prove that instead of equal sing in the center there should be the sing unequal:

+ FA - FR

give US A reason for it deda: FA DA = FR DR the reason above all reasons in this UNI LEVER SUM of mine is the lever law. + FA = - FR only if - DA = + DR so Newton III against Adedasov lever is 1 against infinity = against dedanoe in a glance, Newton doesn't stand any chance. that will keep him quite, unable to react. and from this moment on, everyone can:

ACT WITHOUT TAKING REACTION | IN ACCORDANCE WITH TAO TE CHING | AND HARM WITHOUT RECEIVING DAMAGE.

taking about the kidneys and livers: Sometimes single modification in A single sign is deda -- EPOCHAL.

i don't care if Newton's dead... hang him again and hang him twice... once as action, once as reaction.

the forces of impact are always amortized with reciprocal frontal volumetric compressions (volume is cubic version of central distance).

solar_eden.JPG?height=400&width=348

truth is clear it belongs to science;

paradox is healthy it belongs to philosophy;

absurd is torture it belongs to religion and

lie is illusion it belongs to art.

EVERY(AH) EQUALS ALL(AH) TIMES NO(AH) | (1 = 8 x 0)

what could that signify ??? it just stroked me !!! now.

wow boy, EVERY(AH) in MKD is similar to EVREJ, EVREJIN back in American it is Hebrew man, Jewish.

my goodness. can you foresee the eternal peace heading towards middle east? no one, i mean only NO(AH) THE TRUE ARGEEDONISTA, can take this much responsibility after years of economic rape, psychic rape, laborious rape, mental rape, social rape, sexual rape too and every other... rape. it's my own mad madmatical identity combined with MKD and USA languages to merge Islam with Judaism. A WARTBURG thing to me, drills and welds at the same time.

i can tell you some about the transition:

EVERYAH >>> E & R switch places >>> EVREYAH >>>

EVREYAH >>> A fades away >>> EVREYH >>>

EVREYH >>> Cyrillic H is Latin N >>> EVREYN >>>

EVREYN >>> Y sometimes reads as J sometimes as I >>> EVREIN

EVREIN is Macedonian for Jew.

i didn't need much cause once i read the EVERY(AH) it sounded like the name of some mean neighbor of mine EVRA few houses away.

AH it's my business to NO, of course i NO, i am traffic of information.

detach Noah from dedanoe for this while: my usual interpretation of (1 = 8 x 0) is 8 is dad male gender, 0 is mom female gender and 1 is kid unisex. but in the case of every(ah) = all(ah) x no(ah) it is a bit different. all(ah) is the creator of every(ah) and whenever they fall in trouble or danger no(ah) their semi-creator comes to rescue them... when something's heading to its sure annihilation and you reverse him back to safety you are its semi-creator.

ALLAH x NOAH = EVER(YAHWEH)

you don't like it, "Е ВРИЈ" ??? it is MKD for "BOIL THEN" similar to "ЕВРЕЈ" = "JEW"

EVER † EDEN... it's V to the D as R to the N or (V/D=R/N <=> DR=VN)

in math 2/3 x 3/2 = 1 is read as "two third parts of three halves is Eden" while in grammar when you put two nuances in product the first begets description to the second like, beauty times squirt is beautiful squirt. so to math ALLAH times NOAH in grammar is "ALLAH of NOAH"... that is in USA but in MKD "АЛАХОВ НОАХ" states Noah as property of Allah his belonging more like "Allah's Noah". then EVER is for all times and for all times is only the eternal... now all together "ALLAH'S NOAH is THE ETERNAL YAHWEH". damn me, i am dedanoe.

"ALLAH'S NOAH is THE ETERNAL YAHWEH" kinda leads me towards accepting it as "Алахов Ное Стално Јас Бев" = "Allah's Noah always I have been"... don't make me give you the transitions... i am not benefit driven.

air_force_against_one.jpg

Quick Mr. President NOAH declares WAR on US... sometimes a small change in a single sign is very deda epochal.

i see CNN is GOING GREEN from NOW(T)ON... but how were they go(MN)ing till now: E = WC^2 ??? every hour: brown, brown, brown...

intelligence, did we NOT killed this one the last year ??? yes we did kill one Sir but WE(T)ERROR... our dude has bin A deda.

201 >>> the hits are two but they're still in union of one snip: it's A tween hit. yeah, yeah, yeah but you snipped the clouds. well there's plenty of time within 201|2 i can try again, and again 201|3, and again 201|4... you know my saying.

the oil resources can be restored in A single move (welcome to the dark territories of A deda's mind)

you collect the british petroleum people, the v-empire usa colony and their mutual unreal is rael excuse for artificially and forcefully causing Arab Spring Season in the middle of natural autumn invoking this way climate changes (contra their official declaration for planetary climate protection) of extinction proportions to which most logically only they can be the only victims and price to pay, buried alive deep in the sands of Allah's Arabia just to rot until oil renews... why ??? 1) with their megalomaniac lethal greed to stay mobile they are the largest consumers of oil in the world and with them dead the world wide oil consumption will drop dramatically and significantly so that nature can make it on time to meet the oil demands of the rest of the world and 2) with them rotten into oil it can only be additional plus in natures effort to produce enough oil. ask me for more explanations !!! :humpin: it is certainly not some desired option but it is far from not making sense. at least keep it open for discussion, discussion doesn't hurt. EDIT: forgot the most important thing on my mind >>> now it certainly is not desirable option but it is open option. because the moon every 28 days is equally young as the zeroth day -- the universal phenomena are repetitive oscillatory -- add up to it the Megiddo Location as possible place for burial -- i am asking could it be the true way natural oil was produced in the past so we can have it now and now we have to do it again just to have it the same for the generations to cum.

what the hack do you think of US dedanoe... that we drink oil. well i don't know if you drink it or not but you still consume it like hell !!!

Archived