Hello, I'm SIZepFAn from Staten Island, NY.

SIZepFan

I don't post much, but I do come on here about once or twice a week to see what's going on. I love the passion that Zep fans have for this band!!

Hi SIZepfan! I'm like you, I come here often and like to read the forums but I don't really post that much because it seems that what I would've said, has already been said. Any way, thanks for introducing yourself and I hope that continue to enjoy this wonderful place!

I don't post much, but I do come on here about once or twice a week to see what's going on. I love the passion that Zep fans have for this band!!

Hi SIZepfan! I'm like you, I come here often and like to read the forums but I don't really post that much because it seems that what I would've said, has already been said. Any way, thanks for introducing yourself and I hope that continue to enjoy this wonderful place!

Hello SIZepFan and Daniel,

It's nice to have you both as members. I too, do a lot of scanning of the boards without necessarily posting. I like that you can always count on finding the latest (and accurate) news on the band here. Plus, there is the hugh library of other threads full of great information (and pics too!).

Why not take part in some of the polls? In the Zep Polls section, there are over 11 pages and you can simply answer the poll or, answer and explain your opinion. Lots of fun. :) .....Missy

Archived