Foreigner

Don't go putting down Foreigner now people. Jason just loves the band and has had a blast playing with them for the past 3 years of solid successful touring around the globe with them. Apart from them being the other biggest Atlantic Records account, they still ROCK!!! Yes, there have been individuals come/go and forever change throughout the 70's/80's/90's and 00's. But show us any other band that hasn't? And don't go challenging the new material aspect either. Led Zeppelin didn't bring anything new to the table on the 10th either!

Check out the Bang Your Head Concert Video footage on their tour last year (2006) in Germany.....It speaks volumes of the talent of Foreigner with Jason as a member of the band! Foreigner Alive & Kickin!!!

Jason Bonham ROCKS!!!

Just enjoy it all people before they all go and die on us from old age!

As much as I would love Zep to do more gigs I seriously am desperate for Foreigner to stop!

Their sappy song and the singer's ridiculous dialogue were hilarious. :) (no offense intended ahmet)

Foreigner were certainly the low point of the evening. I know they only did that one song, but god...it didn't half drag on!

And then when they got that school choir on I thought I was gonna vomit.

I am proud to announce that other than that Number One which features on every two-bit TV-advertised rock compilation, I have absolutely no knowledge of Foreigner's back-catalogue and wouldn't recognise a photograph of them if it had 'Foreigner' written all over it.

It's not even been tough work avoiding them.

And yeah Robert owes it to Bonzo to save his son from this.

I want to know why they thought it a good idea to bring in a childrens choir to sing along:

'I Want To Know What Love Is,

I Want You To Show Me'

:blink::unsure:

they were better than the band! Some twat in front of me got his bic lighter out during 'I Want to Know What Love Is'.

He was just out of reach, unfortunately.

CRINGEWORTHY. - As was the fat bloke in the zoot suit.

Again, my immediate thought is that some of these kids who end up shooting innocent people at the mall or school should think again, get proper weapons training and go on a nationwide minor-celebrity cull before progressing to the Z-list. I'd say Foreigner would be an excellent place to start for an aspirant. Mind you I'm not that surprised that nobody can be arsed either. A recent survey revealed that 90% of respondents queried in shopping malls about the Foreigner back-catalogue became terminally bored before the questions had been completed.

Thinking about Jason playing with these ultra-tossers is depressing. It's like watching a child injecting smack. Robert needs to see a reformed Led Zeppelin as his life-purpose, saving Jase AND HIMSELF from eternal damnation.

I mean, can you see the scene with St. Peter at the gates of Heaven for Jase?

'Son of Bonzo, played O2 gig, toured with Foreigner'.

His prospects for eternal life in the ecstasy of Jesus' proximity is severely limited by the final item here. And there's no way Satan would tolerate an ex-member of Foreigner either.

Plant, too, would be in trouble with St.Peter (Grant) and Bonzo who will no doubt be standing there with a rolling pin ready to beat him about the barnet.

'Robert Plant, Led Zeppelin vocalist, Big Logger and the man who didn't prevent Jason Bonham from falling in with a bunch of despicable AOR tossers. You are hereby sentenced to eternity in the company of their boxed set collection stuck on repeat play'

I'd say the survival of Robert Plant's very soul depends upon SAVING JASON!!

Again, my imeddiate thought is that some of these kids who end up shooting innocent people at the mall or school should think again, get proper weapons training and go on a nationwide minor-celebrity cull before progressing to the Z-list. I'd say Foreigner would be an excellent place to start for an aspirant. Mind you I'm not surprised that nobody can be arsed either.

Thinking about Jason playing with these tossers is depressing. Robert needs to see a reformed Led Zeppelin as his life-purpose, saving Jase from eternal damnation. I mean, can you see the scene with St. Peter at the gates of Heaven for Jase?

'Son of Bonzo, played O2 gig, toured with Foreigner'.

His prospects for eternal life in the ecstasy of Jesus' proximity is severely limited by the final item here. And there's no way Satan would tolerate an ex-member of Foreigner either.

I'd say the survival of Robert Plant's very soul depends upon SAVING JASON!!

LOL! yeah he really needs to lose those losers. they are so God awful.

Yes but we must think about his mental health and that of his children. The social stigma of playing with Foreigner, now that the atrocity is being revealed to a worldwide audience that would never have suspected such depravity was possible, is bound to have a long-term effect upon these innocents. Anyone with a heart should, right now, be looking at arena seating charts to try to work out sniper positions. I'm not recommending all out Jihad right now but it may become necessary in the future should Plant fail to recognise his purpose and destiny.

Foreigner were certainly the low point of the evening. I know they only did that one song, but god...it didn't half drag on!

And then when they got that school choir on I thought I was gonna vomit.

My words exactly, Chicken!

I was... :blink::blink::wacko::wacko::blink::blink: during that song.

:lol:

As much as I would love Zep to do more gigs I seriously am desperate for Foreigner to stop!

Their sappy song and the singer's ridiculous dialogue were hilarious. :) (no offense intended ahmet)

foreigner started off as a solid rock band that i really enjoyed then they jsut got into the whole 80's mood and it was jsut like every other band out there, its kinda disapointing but they have a good amount of good songs, but i say jason leaves foreigner and jumps on with led so we can have awsome tour that i can actually get tickets to

I always took that song to be the most pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic attempt by a virgin

to get anyone else to sleep with them.

I wanna know what pussy is

I want you to show me.

I mean it. we can't allow Bonham to go back with this shite-pile cult.

Anyone up for a 'deprogramming' raid?

I haven't got a licence so can't drive the white van unfortunately but I'm a dab hand with the chloroform cloth.

Save Junior Bonzo-Save The World!

Archived