Songs played at every show since inception

Mudslider

The answer is NFBM. Hot Dog and ITE were not played at Nuremberg.

The answer is NFBM, that is the only song played at every show since a new song's inception.

Every other potential tune is knocked out due to Chicago and Tampa '77 and Nuremberg '80.

This thread is bananas.

The answer is NFBM.

Damn...I always forget about that 1980 Nürnberg show. Thanks for setting me straight, ListenToThis.

See what I mean about "out of sight, out of mind"? I had completely forgot about my earlier post that you referred to and had to go back to refresh my memory.

So okay...if your grammatical errors or garbled syntax make your post confusing to the average reader, then yes, I am liable to remark upon it or ignore it altogether. Especially if it is the Thread Topic header and original post.

It's one thing to make mistakes in the hustle-and-flow of a lively discussion within the thread. That is understandable. But I cannot understand people who start threads who don't even take the time and care to make sure they are correct and readable. There's a thread in the Random Section that mispells 'Cassettes' with one 's'.

I know it's overly picky of me and won't win me any friends, but I sometimes feel that lazy language signifies lazy thinking...which signifies lazy threads.

It's a personality flaw of mine. :bagoverhead:

Anyway, back on topic, if I didn't mention it before, I think it is obvious that "Nobody's Fault But Mine", "In the Evening" and "Hot Dog" are the winners. The two ITTOD songs being performed at every 1979-80 show, and NFBM being performed at all 1977-80 shows, including the ones that were cut short in Chicago and Tampa in 1977. That's one reason why Kashmir and Stairway cannot be on the list.

Yes, I do see what you mean about "out of sight, out of mind". My bad on forgetting NFBM...

The answer is NFBM. Hot Dog and ITE were not played at Nuremberg.

The answer is NFBM, that is the only song played at every show since a new song's inception.

Every other potential tune is knocked out due to Chicago and Tampa '77 and Nuremberg '80.

This thread is bananas.

The answer is NFBM.

Thanks for the info.

Must be said. Nuremberg concert was shortened to three songs as John Bonham was ill.

Edited by tictac