Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LoveinHerEyes5789

Groupie Michele Overman?

Hi! Does anyone know anything about groupie Michele Overman? I've read she dated Robert Plant from 1968 to about 1970. Anyone have any more information? Also, I remember someone posting a photo of a Robert interview from the 80s in which he mentioned her-- could anyone repost?

Thank you!

There are various books that develop the subject of groupies, with some detail, and dwelve into the Overman-Plant relationship with some detail also. There's also various press interviews with Ms. Overman available online (unfortunately I don't have the link to the Robert Plant interview).

In both the book I have (by Pamela des Barres) and in an article I googled, Ms. Overman suggests that, of all of the artists she dated in the period, she seemed to have made a stronger romantic connection with Steven Tyler.

Also, in both texts, when discussing Robert Plant, there is a reference to the song "Going to California", which is not a surprise since the lyrics partly reflect about the band when they were in their twenties and their relationships with groupies.