Death Wish II Collectors Edition Soundtrack LP - available Dec. 1, 2011

sam_webmaster

The autograph version is a bit pricey at around $305 (I checked the currency rates today) and the unsigned at about $71. A bit high, but then again it's limited addition so I may go for it tomorrow. I do have the original LP version, but I'd like to have this as well.

How many of you plan to purchase the autograph version of 30 and the standard version?

does anyone know what the change is in regards to this version vs the old version?

Remastered featuring a previously unreleased instrumental version of the Death Wish main title and new liner notes written by Jimmy Page.

That was posted on September 15, 2011 on Jimmy Page's website.in the "news" section.

Well I'm certainly gonna download it but I prefer buying it because of the artwork and to support the artist. And to support the recordstore, because a lot of recordstores are in trouble or even closing their doors. :(

But it's only available through jimmypage.com, how are you supporting record stores?

If a CD had been released, generally available, that would have helped ailing stores.

The autograph version is a bit pricey at around $305 (I checked the currency rates today) and the unsigned at about $71. A bit high, but then again it's limited addition so I may go for it tomorrow. I do have the original LP version, but I'd like to have this as well.

How many of you plan to purchase the autograph version of 30 and the standard version?

I have the orginal and the Japanese CD, I was fine to be able to get the unsigned one as he signed the book which I have. I love his soundtrack for this. It's much better than the movie which I could barely watch. (I tried to rent it one time). The main titles might be new as I noticed in the movie credits in the opening, "Who's to Blame" is instrumental, though I love Chris Farlow on the album. I would be very interested in what Jimmy added to it. I told my friend about this who is aquatence of Dave Mattacks who was the drummer on the this. I am also very excited about Lucifer Rising. His version has never been 'offically' avalaible at all. Maybe he'll release Degree of Murder too, in the 25 others... :D

I have the orginal and the Japanese CD, I was fine to be able to get the unsigned one as he signed the book which I have. I love his soundtrack for this. It's much better than the movie which I could barely watch. (I tried to rent it one time). The main titles might be new as I noticed in the movie credits in the opening, "Who's to Blame" is instrumental, though I love Chris Farlow on the album. I would be very interested in what Jimmy added to it. I told my friend about this who is aquatence of Dave Mattacks who was the drummer on the this. I am also very excited about Lucifer Rising. His version has never been 'offically' avalaible at all. Maybe he'll release Degree of Murder too, in the 25 others... :D

....Lucifer Rising is it for me AEN27......this one is very mysterious,...very reflective of Jimmy Page of 70's era... unique collection....

Deathwish, I am not sure to purchase just as yet... like you, I too have the autograph/Book;

I would have purchased Deathwish, had Lucifer not been announced with "others"...I will keep on top the "others" as well, very much looking forward to this...

PlanetPage, I too think Lucifer Rising will be a very interesting release. I am looking forward to it all too.

...I think most fans are waiting for Lucifer Rising, very intense passion of Jimmy Page...

Just deciding how to balance my account, but Lucifer, it will be for sure..........exclusive in the category of "Charm".........

Archived