Death Wish II Collectors Edition Soundtrack LP - available Dec. 1, 2011

sam_webmaster

I want this one as well and will figure out someway to get it eventually if it isnt sold out but the Lucifer Rising is a must. One way or another.

Im sure someone will sell you theirs , when they see this re-release IS MISSING A SONG FROM ORIGINAL. Jimmy are you getting senile? you dont re-release an album , add a bonus track, and then omit a song

Emailed Jimmys site and asked where is Big Band Sax and Violence????? They actually responded 10 minutes later and said "

It's reworked for the album and called 'Main Theme' :-)

Last track on the B Side"

Has anyone seen the film? Not very good IMO. It was crap. Page's soundtrack isn't very good either IMO. ( Although I recognize that it helped him to get back into music after Zep.) I can't see many copies being sold.

Has anyone seen the film? Not very good IMO. It was crap. Page's soundtrack isn't very good either IMO. ( Although I recognize that it helped him to get back into music after Zep.) I can't see many copies being sold.

Ive watched the film, having studied AC's work I have to say, huh? Im not sure what Anger was going for there, symbols or something maybe? only he knows (or doesnt). It did have some scenes of some of the rituals, but for someone who isnt familier with magic or AC, I can almost guarantee it went straight over their heads with the greatest of ease. Plus Anger as a director isnt really mainstream audience friendly (no dialogue ect).

I like what Jimmy did though as far as the soundtrack. Eerie and drumming, would have fit better with Night Gallary probably. :]

Im sure someone will sell you theirs , when they see this re-release IS MISSING A SONG FROM ORIGINAL. Jimmy are you getting senile? you dont re-release an album , add a bonus track, and then omit a song

Emailed Jimmys site and asked where is Big Band Sax and Violence????? They actually responded 10 minutes later and said "

Last track on the B Side"

Oh, I hadn't noticed that was missing. Thanks for asking them.

Ive watched the film, having studied AC's work I have to say, huh? Im not sure what Anger was going for there, symbols or something maybe? only he knows (or doesnt). It did have some scenes of some of the rituals, but for someone who isnt familier with magic or AC, I can almost guarantee it went straight over their heads with the greatest of ease. Plus Anger as a director isnt really mainstream audience friendly (no dialogue ect).

I like what Jimmy did though as far as the soundtrack. Eerie and drumming, would have fit better with Night Gallary probably. :]

DWII is unwatchable it's so violent. I only got into 10 minutes. The best part is the opening with "Who's to Blame" over the credits over LA highways.

My favorite part of Lucifer Rising is Jimmy's very quick cameo with his beard. I like the soundtrack to. I will be surprise too because there is no dialoge in Lucifer Rising.

If they really said that then they are dumber than I thought.

"Big Band/Sax And Violence":

"Main Theme":

I emailed again to ask " we were told main theme is Whos To Blame intrumental" I want original album PLUS bonus tracks. This is supposed to be a re-release

So ' Big Band Sax and Violence' really missing off of this? :huh:

DWII is unwatchable it's so violent. I only got into 10 minutes. The best part is the opening with "Who's to Blame" over the credits over LA highways.

My favorite part of Lucifer Rising is Jimmy's very quick cameo with his beard. I like the soundtrack to. I will be surprise too because there is no dialoge in Lucifer Rising.

You know I may have M/Ued what the poster said, I was talking about the short film Lucifer Rising, not DW 2 which I have never seen and would probably only watch to hear the soundtrack.

Looks that way- it's not listed on the tracklisting on Jimmy's site & the scan of the inner sleeve doesn't show it either. :(

I looked again. That makes me really sad too. :(

You know I may have M/Ued what the poster said, I was talking about the short film Lucifer Rising, not DW 2 which I have never seen and would probably only watch to hear the soundtrack.

I thought I might have misunderstood, but I didn't. I knew you were talking about Lucifer Rising.

I only rented DW2, out cuioursity of Jimmy's score in the movie, but wound up not being able to watch most of it.

I only rented DW2, out curiorsity of Jimmy's score in the movie, but wound up not being able to watch most of it.

It's a lovely film! I've been kicking around the idea of partnering with a local cinema to screen Fort Apache, The Bronx (Mon) followed by Death Wish (Tue), Death Wish II (Wed) & Death Wish III (Thu) then show The Song Remains The Same on Friday, Saturday & Sunday night.

I emailed again to ask " we were told main theme is Whos To Blame intrumental" I want original album PLUS bonus tracks. This is supposed to be a re-release

I am not seeing anything listed as "main theme"

This shows the listing as Main Title...

dw2standardback.jpg

I was referring to the DW2 film.

I am not seeing anything listed as "main theme"

This shows the listing as Main Title...

dw2standardback.jpg

Its exactly what the email said, I just pasted what was emailed to me. Yes it is Main title(not theme) . Its sad Jimmys own people cant email correct info. Not surprising though.

Its exactly what the email said, I just pasted what was emailed to me. Yes it is Main title(not theme) . Its sad Jimmys own people cant email correct info. Not surprising though.

It's funny when you think about it. Any Re-Re with no life could handle this type of work...Not mentioning anyone in particular. :dont:

I am surprised that he has not been advised to defecate in a box, sell the box for $100,000, reasoning that it is so valuable because it contains his DNA and ... that there are people with enough money willing to buy his shit.

Miss Melanie,

Grateful thanks for summing this whole episode up so graphically - I have an image of the product you have suggested above in my mind :D. I reckon that a lot of the people who will spend good money on DWII, are those who will put it up for auction on Ebay in the near future. The diehard longterm LZ fans are being priced out of the market, which is what happened with JP's book. :thumbdown:

The expensive postage and packaging is a further annoyance.

Perhaps they are gathering in money to pay a bonus to the mental genius who writes JP's website captions. :rolleyes:

Archived