Growing Up Red

Bong-Man

http://www.freep.com...dyssey=nav|head

Any natural redheads here ? Just curious if you agree or disagree with some of the points made in this article. One of my sisters had the reddest hair I've ever seen when she was younger....and she was left-handed also. Since most redheads are fair skinned, I know the Sun can be a problem.

clairee.jpg

My sister's children many years ago....My parents always tell the tale of seeing my sister for the first time....they were in total shock, as neither side of the family has any history of redheads that we know of.

Just call me 'Red'

One time I was sitting at a stop light in SF in a fairly bad neighborhood where hookers plied their trade and one of them called out to me and said: 'Is it red down there too?' :lol:

Ginger Baker is my hero.

:^)

Do they even still have Brownies anymore? Or Campfire Girls? I haven't seen any in years. All I see lately are the Girl Scouts when they sell their cookies. Mmmmm, THIN MINTS!!! :drool:

They do have Brownies/Girl Scouts; not sure about Campfire Girls. We order at least 6 boxes of GS cookies every spring and they are gone in 2 days :lol:

Archived