My new song-Samo Kodela

Matjaz1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is Road to Venus that actually started this topic, but this time with really good articulation(new vocals recorded) and vocal sound!:

Also here is Ten years gone and the quiet lyrics parts are at times a bit to quiet but it was the only way too keep a good vocal sound on the loud parts, as this is the same vocal as it was already posted, only remixed, while the Road to Venus is new vocals:

• 1 month later...

Here is my composition called Mars' harmony, which is basicaly the composition Mars which I already posted above, but this time with many harmonised guitars!

Also I give you Mozart's Rondo alla turca in one piece, not in sequences that were put together later,like in the previous version! It's a little sloopy, but I'll keep enjoying and practising it:

Here is my composition called Mars' harmony, which is basicaly the composition Mars which I already posted above, but this time with many harmonised guitars!

Also I give you Mozart's Rondo alla turca in one piece, not in sequences that were put together later,like in the previous version! It's a little sloopy, but I'll keep enjoying and practising it:

Thanks for the PM,

just had a listen to your work, for me maybe a bit too much in the way of Guitars in the 'Mars' piece, but saying that it did not make me want to stop playing it...

As for your 'Mozart' piece, would have sounded a whole lot better on a Piano, but you gotta go with what you have at hand...

Keep up the good work...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you commented it now that Major major my best friend here seems to be gone!

You also got Mars above, without those harmonies so that there won't be too many guitars for you and also Road to Venus with new vocals, better articulation,

even if it's in Slovene I think it's quite significantly better!

• 2 years later...

Thanks to both! I'm so sorry for not writing to you Andy, but I'm so busy ritght now, but I will soon!

Thanks again!

Say 'howdy' anytime you like, Samo. I understand you're busy. I wish you all the best, my friend.

How's it going "SamoPlant" - do you have a mysterious symbol to represent yourself?

Here's a suggestion.

peacock_feather_yin_yang_5_round_stickerIt even has an "S".

Well I'm not shure about you two, but Andy has become quite a fan of mine and he even asked for lyrics translations and this is  one of those rather personal songs, so it's nice you two didn't bring it to a personal level! :blink:   Anyway I'm totally resistant to this these days, so I'm not going to respond to anything negative by anybody at all from here on!

But as I imagine a Zep fan as a generally nice person, I can certainly feel, that some scars have been left from old times and I'm not going to go through some misconceptions about me again! Time does miracles!

Don't let anyone tell you your art isn't just as valid as anyone else's art Samo. You keep doing what your vision leads you to create

This!

Okay, let me rephrase that...if Dave Mathews and Justin Bieber can have a career, why not Samo? ;)

And this! I tell you what Samo. This is one of the Hot Topics on this site right now. Next to Jimmy Page performing a Rock & Roll, you are "IT".

Archived