Chicago,IL -Chicago Stadium- January 21, 1975

DavidZoso

This was the second night in the windy city at the old Chicago stadium. Robert had caught the flu and Jimmy was still suffering from a hurt finger that he smashed in a door on a train. They were still playing some songs that they never played again as the original Led Zeppelin: The Wanton Song, When the Levee Breaks and How Many More Times. This was one of the first live shows I got on vinyl back in the early 1980's.

Link Part 1-Chicago 1-21-75 -including No Quarter, Trampled Underfoot, Moby Dick, How Many More Times

Link 2- Chicago 1-21-75 including How Many more Times, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog

Rock and Roll

Sick Again

Over the Hills and Far Away

In My Time of Dying

The Song Remains the Same

The Rain Song

Kashmir

The Wanton Song

No Quarter

When the Levee Breaks

Trampled Underfoot

Moby Dick

How Many More Times

Stairway to Heaven

Encores:

Whole Lotta Love

Black Dog

This pic is supposed to be from this show but I don't see where Robert would have worn the scarf except at the beginning of the show but no pics I have found support this so maybe it is from the first or third night in Chicago -January 1975.

317565.jpg

Before the show.

1423.jpg

Rock and Roll or Sick Again

706.jpg

PN005047.jpg

PN005042.jpg

Sick Again

1393.jpg

Sick Again

1394.jpg

Sick Again

1395.jpg

Sick Again

1422.jpg

Over the Hills and Far Away

1405.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is during Black Dog. Jones used that bass during Black Dog during the whole North American tour of 1975

I agree he used that bass on Whole Lotta Love-Black Dog but Jimmy wore that jacket during Whole Lotta Love-Black Dog so no that is not Black Dog. You want proof- look at the second video clip at the top of this thread.

I agree he used that bass on Whole Lotta Love-Black Dog but Jimmy wore that jacket during Whole Lotta Love-Black Dog so no that is not Black Dog. You want proof- look at the second video clip at the top of this thread.

What's up DavidZoso?

I don't believe photos from the other 2 Chicago Stadium shows are in circulation. They may have worn the same thing on all three nights. I am aware of the video at the top. I've seen the clips millions of times before. I believe it is Black Dog, but from one of the other Chicago shows.

What's up DavidZoso?

I don't believe photos from the other 2 Chicago Stadium shows are in circulation. They may have worn the same thing on all three nights. I am aware of the video at the top. I've seen the clips millions of times before. I believe it is Black Dog, but from one of the other Chicago shows.

No I have already done photo setlists for the other 2 nights in Chicago 1975 as well as all 4 nights in 1977. Jimmy Page doesn't wear the same clothes on the 3 Chicago 1975 shows.

Here is the link for Chicago 1-20-75

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/16040-chicago-il-chicago-stadium-january-20-1975/page__hl__%2Bchicago+%2B1975__fromsearch__1

Link for Chicago 1-22-75

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/16768-chicago-il-chicago-stadium-january-22-1975/page__hl__%2Bchicago+%2B1975__fromsearch__1

• 1 month later...

Archived