Highlights and Disappointments in 2011 by a Zep member

nirvana

Alright, as 2011 draws to a close, I would like to start a Thread listing your highlights by a Zeppelin member

as well as your disappointments relating to a Zep member in this past year.

Here's mine:

Highlight: Robert's Tour with the Band of Joy.

Disappointment: Nothing but a under-whelming website from Jimmy Page in 2011.

Highlight: Jimmy and Jonsey play with the Foo Fighters at Wembley.

Disappointment: Jimmy re-releases Death Wish 2. Really?

Alright, as 2011 draws to a close, I would like to start a Thread listing your biggest highlight by a Zeppelin member

as well as your biggest disappointment relating to a Zep member.

Here's mine:

Highlight: Robert's CD and Tour with the Band of Joy.

I'm pretty sure the Band of Joy record was released in 2010. Agreed on the live show though, that was definitely a highlight of mine from 2011, Zeppelin member or not.

Alright, as 2011 draws to a close, I would like to start a Thread listing your highlights by a Zeppelin member

as well as your disappointments relating to a Zep member in this past year.

I was very happy to see Robert Plant and BOJ in New Orleans this year, they were great!

I think Mr. Page's website coming online is fantastic! I love the OTD feature even if dates and stuff get screwed up.

I love seeing Jonesy with Seasick Steve on YouTube this year, pretty cool!

And Mr. Page jamming with Donovan, Black Crowes and Mr. Roy Harper was awesome x3 (I love YouTube!)

No disappointments .... But then I am a glass 1/2 full kinda gal!

I was very happy to see Robert Plant and BOJ in New Orleans this year, they were great!

I think Mr. Page's website coming online is fantastic! I love the OTD feature even if dates and stuff get screwed up.

I love seeing Jonesy with Seasick Steve on YouTube this year, pretty cool!

And Mr. Page jamming with Donovan, Black Crowes and Mr. Roy Harper was awesome x3 (I love YouTube!)

No disappointments .... But then I am a glass 1/2 full kinda gal!

Still kicking myself in the ass for not going to Jazzfest. Only an hour away from where I live. Sigh

Saw the BOJ at the Beacon in NYC in January. That was certainly a highlight.

Love the performances of Jonesey with Seasick Steve.

Jimmy's guest performances were very good. Especially, the acoustic set he did with Roy Harper. Possibly, one of Jimmy's best post Zep performances! :thumbsup:

Although, Jimmy's new site can be aggravating at times with all the mistakes with the OTD feature. Over the last few weeks there have been some real worthwhile inclusions and it lives up to its' billing at times.

Archived